Review thread: Western Sydney Humidity

Oh, you think the darkness is your ally, you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it,*molded by it. I didn’t see the light until I was already a man; by then, it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me.

4 Likes

Good news is next week is BACKS TO THE WALL

1 Like

What exactly do you mean? Our whole team is injured?

1 Like

Can we just weld the lid on

1 Like

I think you are all being far to pessimistic . We came back hard at the end . If the match had of gone for another 16 quarter, heck I think we would have won it .

1 Like

Went to the 2004 opener in Adelaide against Port. Was far worse than that.

Really? So you are ok with that team performance

1 Like

Would a scrappy win against the saints be worse?

The sad thing is, it shouldn’t surprise us all. A lot of these guys are the same players that gotupset when Xavier apologised to supporters for the performance of the team.

With senior guys like that, what chance do we have

13 Likes

Goddard’s leadership would have been valuable today with our back line under siege

16 Likes

Yeah, we still have 21 more rounds of this ■■■■ where we will become ok for a patch and miss the finals on percentage and will be feed some other bullshit affirmation in the pre season as we strive for 80k members.

8 Likes

Ha, I was just thinking about that one.

If reports are true Shiel is getting paid 20k a game less to run out for this ■■■■ stain. What must he be thinking

1 Like

JacK Rewoldt way cluier than I ever gave him credit for.

Its Bane!

1 Like

What did he say?

Read up!

Zerrett and Fanta and about 4 of the other worst peformers having interrupted pre-seasons had absolutely nothing to do with their performances, I’m sure.

Just like JD last year.

2 Likes

Waiting for the “This is Fine” gif :fire:

Remember west coast lost round 1 last year and can anyone tell me how there season ended up