Review thread: Western Sydney Humidity

Numbers like this make you wonder about Justin Crow’s competency. These are the numbers we produced in the second half of 2012 when the weapon had us jogging about like a bunch of cripples. To be this ill-prepared for round 1 is a fucken disgrace.

4 Likes

Poor Shiel, legit feel for him.imagine going from a good side to the afterbirth of a club Essendon currently is

3 Likes

Yep.

Softcock thinking.

1 Like

There is a loss and then there’s a loss

7 Likes

Cheers. You think they should have started VFL instead?

Next week can’t come soon enough.

That’s not a loss…this is a loss

Goddard should be laughing his head off…

4 Likes

Clutching at straws much?

Some men just want to watch the world burn

1 Like

Exactly right!

now donate to the flight plan v2.0!!!

Can’t wait for Heppell to call for patience and talk about the learnings. Beg for membership and offer nothing in return, really dark day…

2 Likes

Rekin hodgey could be interested in a coaching gig next year? Need some hardness and leadership. Be ideal

3 Likes

Last chance until they’re banned.

1 Like

Next year? We need a coach this year.

2 Likes

I tipped against us 50 points, humid day away, playing a grand final abouts team, sydney umpiring, I thought we’d show something though due to the JLT ■■■■■■■■■■■

Tippa b&f season coming up, what a hero, all heart

Smith second best, was good smith game, not a great one

Hepp tried, and actually played well in my opinion, pass mark for me

Ding Dong played his worst game for the club, looks fat, we looked very different once he was taken out of the ruck

Turning fb hurley into hb hurley is a life ruining failure club should pay him out and trade him if they care about him at all, is painfully unhappy and sad to watch, is the shadow of his former elite kicking hitting the incoming ball at speed self

Langford is a hf or nothing, too slow and unaccountable to be a mid

Myers and Zaka are cooked

Baggers (against opinion here) played well, pressured hard

Smack nonexistant, but delivery woeful

Stringer wasted forward all game by woosh when we needed grunt in the middle (7 tackles as a fwd our leading tackler is not cool)

Saad okay but rusty

McKenna bad but with a few good things

Guelfi was reasonable but rusty

Ridley continues to look incredibly composed in a team of headless chooks, that wasn’t a free

Ambrose not up to it, we miss Hooker

Raz needs a few games to get used to the pace

McGrath looked really bad which was made to look worse because he was everywhere and was still powering in the 4th. I am excited by what he’ll be doing in 3 months and could bust some games open in the last with his run and work rate

Brown was average, but again delivery to him was terrible

Shiel I noticed maybe 3 of his possessions, feel for him, sorry mate

John Worsfold

3rd qtr is about to start, camera cuts to the bench, our two leading goal kickers are sitting there

puts francis forward in the last qtr when the game is toast

refuses to man up their spare

keeps letting our players get away with not letting them run past for a handball

Waits far too late to put Stringer into the middle

Questions have to be asked

And BJ was right to think he should have been given another year, we still need a player who can give up a turnover or two a game, but makes us far more competitive due to his professional nature and drive for success. 2019 essendon is telling me the standards of professional competitiveness at the club are ■■■■■■, and BJ was a plug holding a very big leak. We really missed a J Kelly / BJ senior backman type today, as we have grown none of our own and ruined Hurley

8 Likes

Oh well, he can find comfort in the fact that he is paid an elite footballers salary, despite not being an elite footballer.

3 Likes

“Supporters just need to be patient while we learn our new defensive strategies”

“Just because this is a big club, doesn’t mean supportershave the right demand success immediately”

Doesnt matter, there’s honestly no way back from this loss this season, the players showed there hand today and confirmed we’ll never go anywhere under this lot collectively.

3 Likes

Interest waning already.

1 Like