Review UmpGate at the T - 2020 round 13

The best thing about this game is when a ■■■■ team snatches a miracle win from a great one and the umpires stole that. Really ■■■■■■ vibes.

5 Likes

To be honest I thought Richmond were the better team… but fark the umpires had a typically shocking game. Very dodgy.

Why has mozzie been sitting on the sidelines?!! 2 goals from a true small forward… more please.

2 Likes

One good thing about tonight is that our boys actually went toe to toe everytime one of our boys copped one.

16 Likes

Sick of this “wE’Re NoT GoOd EnOuGh” sht

We are a young team and we are a massive confidence and momentum team. We have been for a long time. And bullSht decisions cut us down when we get a sniff. We looked good tonight and I’m proud of that effort despite the absolutely disgraceful officiating.

25 Likes

I like Snelling too but he was awful tonight. To many turnovers on HB resulting from his squibs or disposal.

He’s keeping Heppell’s spot warm and will only be depth after that I reckon.

Fk Richmond and fk the umps

7 Likes

Right. These last couple of minutes is the perfect example. We’ve tried to evaluate our decisions, take a split second longer to back ourselves and not just give the obvious short handball. And we looked better. Gleeson backed himself and actually ran and kicked forward. Zerrett took the instinctive snap.

We badly need to cut out the dumb over possession. Richmond move the ball forward and swarm, if we’re trying to play like that we have to ditch the backward handpass and the panic transference of pressure.

20 Likes

Guelfi Ridley, Saad, Gleeson, all good in defence

Hurley, Redman solid.

Mosquito good debut.
Tippa good up forward
Belly battles
Stringer will be better for the run.

Mids went ok, but Martin still killed us. And we don’t go direct enough through the middle.

Love Drapers effort.

13 Likes

So frustrated I could cry here. Genuinely.

Just give us a ■■■■■■■ fair shot of it.

6 Likes

We have to temper our expectations people. Keep in mind we all follow a shithouse footy team.

Tonight they weren’t shithouse.

3 Likes

Well, we kicked straight

5 Likes

Our defence held up. They never looked on top of us, despite having better field position. The only times they got us were when they got bullsht frees, and the 5 minutes that followed.

4 Likes

Disappointing again

They were better. We were down a man.

Yet with fair umpiring we could have stolen that.

Some good stuff and some incredibly ugly stuff.

3 Likes

Mozzie’s unbridled joy.

Drapes.

The rest of it can get completed farked.

8 Likes

Being a ■■■■ team means we allow ourselves to be screwed over by umpires. And they are the worst people who cannot stand the essendon football club.

Also Bellchambers put him in a cannon and fire him into the sun

2 Likes

Draper great, Redman may be starting to show some mongrel again. Stringer better for the run. Guelfi stays in. Moz looks good, Ridley a star. Langford hot and cold, keep playing as many kids as possible

3 Likes

The big Drapemiester was really good tonight.

3 Likes

Some fans be happy with that.

Make no mistake, on the flow of the game could and should have been an 8 goal belting.

2 Likes

HJYU

3 Likes