Review v cats

Finally braved the second half again. The start of the 3rd is classic Essington, completely switch off and let the opposition do whatever they want. The start of the last is also classic essington, completely dominate the ball and field position for 13 minutes for a return of one goal 2 behinds, a miss and several completely wasted entries because of poor disposal or decision making.

Geez bags got so roasted throughout that half, though why he was giving up so much height and weight to menzel while Ambrose was on nakia has me completely baffled. Seriously what were Harvs and woosh thinking with that match up.

1 Like

Essington isnā€™t a coach, or a game plan, or even certain players.

Essington is a lifestyle.

11 Likes

Can I buy Essington throw pillows and table runners to complete the lifestyle?

1 Like

You can check out my Essington Lifestyle blog for all those answers and more.

5 Likes

I want a link - you have to write that now

Are you supposed to be touting your Real Estate scams here, Ashley ā€” I mean Peos ?

1 Like

That link is hilarious.

Essington Rise.

Iā€™m applying for their coaching position.

I reckon I can get a team playing Essington type football reasonably quickly.

Essington hash cookies included?

Cause the team looks stoned as fark in Essington mode.

I think itā€™s more a reflection of the coaches not caring about the result; almost deliberately having bad match-ups to semi-ensure we donā€™t win and fly under the radar.

Woosha looked very, very relaxed being interviewed after the game. We had big leads against the Pies & Cats and effortlessly gave them up and the coach didnā€™t bat ab eyelid.

Thereā€™s a reason for that; at least I hope there is and itā€™s a good one.

3 Likes