Review vs Crows

Defensively, that was absolutely ■■■■■■■ diabolical. The worst defensive performance of the year for us, by some margin.
I cannot believe how bad that was.

6 Likes

I hope young Nate learned an important lesson about kicking it to someone in a better position. He can’t be that much of a showy lair or he won’t last.

1 Like

Unfortunately, a n appalling footy club . For god sake please start weeding out the pretenders like McGrath, Laverne, Draper, Goldstein, Menzies, Gresham, etc. etc.

1 Like

An absokute disgrace of a footballer. And a disgusting club for letting him play

When I think about all that money we are paying Gresham, bloody hopeless.

1 Like

Havnt most of those been ahead of him over the past few weeks?

I dont get that part, new selections to a team dont magically fix things…

And a number 1 draft pick, but the guy that wasted the pick still graces our club

1 Like

Karma’s a ■■■■■

1 Like

Sammy was good tonight.

6 Likes

I dont get angry at all anymore. Its the hope that drives you nuts and if you believe we have turned a corner youre not looking at the list.
The list isnt good enough, our coach is playing a few players well out of position, and we are mentally weak, physically soft as butter and our skills are fkn terrible.
Enjoy the F1 or something else. There is no joy to be had here.
Nuke the recruiting team and start again

7 Likes

We certainly didn’t clutch.

Yep, there has been no improvement from last year.

Biggest frauds.

I dont think this game shouts finals footy about Adelaide either.

It was entertaining, some great goals.

But execution at times was sooo poor.

I mean benny hill like stuff in our backline in the first half. It was horrible.

Next week drop Stringer for Wright. Jakes horribly out of form. Let him destroy a VFL team for a week, get some leather poisoning.

Every time goldy went into the ruck we lost control of the game.

They had a huge advantage with the quality of their kicking and composure all over the ground.

Last quarter gimme misses just disgraceful. Draper tried to kick the cover off the ball. Langford dropped it from the roof. Caddy just panicked

Selection absolutely killed us two weeks in a row. No Hobbs or setterfield really hurt all night but especially in the last 10 minutes when we lost all control of the stoppages after Caldwell left the ground.

This should be the impetus for personnel changes but it won’t be.

12 Likes

he really wasnt.

4 Likes

Ask SirSwampThing!

They are just not good enough. Talk is cheap but if you don’t have the ability, talk won’t get you there.

1 Like

Mr McGoo

1 Like

No one would be sweating the coach has no idea who his beat 22 is

Horses for courses he said and is probably right we will never be there on the first Tuesday of November I’m
Thinking more like midweek waaracknabeel cup lol

He really was