Stupid should be the motto of this footy club, absolute braindead morons

1 Like

Season over, what. A pathetic effort but sadly not surprising from this club

Go ■■■■ yourself Essendon you make me ■■■■■■■ sick

5 Likes

We aren’t playing finals

3 Likes

Soft.

That patch of the game - 15 minutes probably where they kicked 8 goals is the worst patch of footy I think I’ve ever seen us play. An actual ■■■■■■■ joke how many free goals we gifted them and then we absolutely bottled it at the end too. Just ■■■■ off with this ■■■■■■■ garbage tbh

5 Likes

To come back like we did and then lose like that… This club is finding new ways to hurt me. Gutted by that.

5 Likes

We need to miss finals and find another coach. What a rabble. F this club.

2 Likes

Book Ibiza boys ……Bomber fans no need to cancel your September holidays

1 Like

We now know this year is exactly like last year.

1 Like

Beaten by a team that had 2 players out for majority of second half

Beaten by B Keayes Lol

Reality is we were never that good

Another midrange nothing deadt pick

You never fail to be essendumb

4 Likes

that won’t be a problem

1 Like

that’s the concerning part, this stuff doesn’t surprise us. When it does is when we’ve changed.

1 Like

He won them the game, kicked 5 and set up the last two as well.

And he took our best inside ball winner out of the game which probably swung the game back in their favour

On track for an 11 11 1 season, finishing 11th.

4 Likes

Leave Caldwell out of that. Not his fault he was badly tackled and got concussion shortly after he made the most skilful play of the night

4 Likes

See you next week lol

“BUt DA ExPeRtz dONt R8 Uz”

2 Likes

Tomorrow we could delist everyone that played today except for Durham, Caldwell and Caddy and I wouldn’t bat an eyelid

4 Likes

Nothing says Essington like:

2 mins left in the game, slender lead, should have already sealed the game 3 times. Long slow kick out from a crows behind…LONG AND SLOW - to the shortest ■■■■■■■ player in our team Jye Menzies. How the fk can we not get a non midget to a slow contest down the line out of full back.

Why bother fighting to get back in it just to give it away through sheer incompetence in about 30 different plays in the last.

32 Likes