Review vs Freo

Umpires sure.

Team, terrible.

Game plan isn’t working for this group. Our first instinct is back to going backwards first. We never look forward first. Rarely play on. This has to be gameplan drills.

We had a dynamic backline but that is gone.

Skill level is the worst it’s been for a long long time.

What’s going on?

14 Likes

8 Likes

What everyone else sees, when they look at Taberner:

What Essendon sees, when we look at Taberner:

Carey

63 Likes

Laughing stock of the competition

14 Likes

This club does my head in

8 Likes

Saucy that is a ■■■■■■■ brilliant post. Topical and self depreciating. I respect it. It has won Blitz for me this week

5 Likes

People need to be sacked after that.

12 Likes

I think we can cool it with the Taberner gags now - he’s a good player, does it too consistently to call it a fluke.

5 Likes

Heppless

2 Likes

Stop going to games and supporting this joke of a club.
We deserve to only have 10k members next year

9 Likes

TGA now listing Essendon supporter as a recognized condition for medicinal cannabis

24 Likes

Did this 3 years ago. Fck wasting time actually going to games

6 Likes

I don’t do Evers, but I have to say that was the most uncompetitive Essendon side I have ever seen. Ever.

1 Like

Gameplay
Zone
Coaching
Players
All disgusting

2 Likes

If you’re too slow for the game you should retire.

There’s an effort issue which needs to be dealt with separately, but we can’t carry players that can’t run meaningfully.

3 Likes

Same old story. Players just dont understand or are unable to implement our zone and drop there heads when things arent going well.

5 Likes

The players are mentally fragile
Weak leadership on and off field
Absolute garbage list management team headed up by that spud dodoro, who all the happy clappers love

This club is actually a sham and not deserving of the big fan base we have. We are borderline irrelevant and a laughing stock for fans of every other club

12 Likes

Review - get rid of Heppell as captain, he’s weak as ■■■■, and how about we make some hard decisions and actually hold some people accountable for this ■■■■ for the past 20 years - absolute joke

7 Likes

How about we try doing a fcking proper selection process for our next head coach for once?

Maybe that would help instead of handing a fcking head coach role on a platter to people without even applying.

Off field we’re fcked too.

15 Likes

To get embarrassed by Fremantle in Melbourne is absolutely pathetic.

Have zero leadership

Miss have Zero defensive nous

Too many players living off their strong season last year. I’m looking at you parish and Ridley

We have zero structure to our game. Zero

Oh how we have really dumb players who do really dumb things

9 Likes