Review vs Tin-rattlers. Or is this @smj thing?

Brayden Ham Well done, got better as the game went on got out bodied early then started getting right in

13 Likes

Stringer was great. Did the hard stuff. Did the team stuff.

10 Likes

Irrelevant club. Flogged.

Next.

Bring on Anzac Day.

What a classic we bring in JD and cop a fine.

3 Likes

Actually the main news from today was that the kid’s hat survived the game. He didn’t throw it off the top deck which meant I decided not to throw him off the top deck either. I’m a good dad like that

36 Likes

Well written! Agree with everything. Send a copy to The Rage - better than any rot they write.

5 Likes

And kicked the last goal and team all rushed in loved that!

6 Likes

Scored from centre clearances and our forward efficiency was excellent. Looked dangerous every time we had an I50. Wonderful ball movement at times. Cut em up with our pace. The tin-rattlers looked slow and showed very little physical intensity.

1 Like

Except Hooksy at full back. He wouldn’t have made it back in time for the 6/6/6 count!

Is my first choice. However Hurley might not be too bad an option either, destroyed Ziebell who plays a bit similar to De Goey

2 Likes

Nice to watch but still room for improvement. Few dodgy hand balls to team mates with a roo on his shoulder. Always good to keep the momentum going but North were pretty crap.

3 Likes

He was running down, then thought ahhh ■■■■ it

1 Like

we made them crap

3 Likes

To be fair, there was one player wearing blue and white who I thought was pretty good

22 Likes

Merrett. Shiel. Heppell.

The big 3. Elite centre square combo!

3 Likes

Also very happy with Raz’s first half.

He kicked straight when we wasted a lot of scoring opportunities early. Had that bad familiar feeling about it so I’m glad he consolidated our dominance for us.

2 Likes

Both teams were crap for the first 15 minutes or so then we got our game together. They stayed crap. Got even crappier. You can’t make something crap if its already crap and they are crap.

3 Likes

And we still kinda left some in the tank in the second half it seemed, should be ready for Thursday physically

1 Like

We’re lucky it wasn’t a slog feat or a close tight contest. And no injuries.

Tippa and Bellchambers need good recovery.
Although Daniher on ground a lot didn’t seem to do heaps so he should recover ok I think.

1 Like

Gum shield was blue as well.

Maybe J Johnson circa 2001 but geez it has been a while.