Review vs Tin-rattlers. Or is this @smj thing?

I disagree with King given Daniher was about to start training with the VFL when he got the call from. Woosha that he was in.

I reckon we’ve been forgetting Lovett

2 Likes

I thought you weren’t going to another game whilst Woosh is coach? :laughing:

1 Like

The “boss” sat me down and read me the riot act on that. :rofl:

5 Likes

Hahaha gold!

Great to see just about the entire team get around Ham when he kicked his first - Hurls and Saad had run from the backline.

Reckon that stuff is really important - it is also in stark contrast to the reaction to Mutch’s first against Hawthorn last year.

14 Likes

The DT’s? To be expected given the last 3 weeks results

If you want some Saturday morning entertainment the 7 posters on north big footy are imploding

4 Likes

Lol they sold the empty seats in their members end to our fans.

"Flogs taking great delight in antagonising North supporters. Now in a GA area you probably expect it, but in an area full of passionate supporters it was lighting a match in a gas filled room.

I just hope whatever they made from the extra money for on selling seats was significant, because if other members felt like I did, then it will need to cover the lost revenue next year when these members choose other options to go to the footy.

There is no way I will be paying for a premium membership if this is how the club views our game day experience. I think I will just renew my AFL Membership and sit in the AFL Reserve"

“NOT OKAY for the Club to sell off seats in the dedicated member bays to Essendon supporters. In my section alone we had a fight break out, a totally different group of people ejected and parents either remove their kids from the section/leave the game altogether as it was not a safe environment. We pay additional money for a level of membership that guarantees us reserved seats in dedicated member bays. We might as well have been in General Admission up on L3. Not good enough

2 Likes

I do very much hate it when idiots take it too far in the stands.

Unaustralian in my view.

7 Likes

Make no mistake, we absolutely HUMILIATED their club on and off the field.

Norf fans were absolutely copping it on level 3 in the last quarter. Were copping massive send offs when they were streaming down the aisles.

At their home game it was DEATHLY silent when they kicked goals in the last and their chief flopper was getting booed when lining up in the fourth.

Pissant club

8 Likes

reckon that would read like any footy fan forum - especially when team is struggling. Blitz just looks a lot more aesthetically pleasing.

11 Likes

Saints supporters would have had a field day here after round 2.

7 Likes

To be fair to them, they are correct that it is a lot less likely that a fight will break out in a crowd with no people in it!

6 Likes

This game was won at the selection table

At least their crowd did nothing. The team did worse than nothing, killing every opportunity.

I would agree with that to an extent, the last 3 weeks have been great but we’ll find out where we are really at when we play the better teams in the next 4-5 rnds

1 Like

4 kicks, 2 handballs, 1 mark, 3 tackles
I reckon you’d have to go back to Vandenberg to find a worse captains performance than Ziebell’s.

I really thought North would give us a red hot contest. I hadn’t seen them play before last week but fully expected them to get up to play us. We dominated the midfield like I haven’t seen an EFC side do since 2000.

3 Likes

Pittard,Polec,Hall

North’s war chest lols

5 Likes

You have seen our fellow australians right? I’m shocked it doesn’t happen more often.