Review: West Coast

I would absolutely love to coach against John Worsfold.

10 Likes

12 goal loss everywhere but the scoreboard.

5 Likes

Pathetic skills, pathetic strategy, opportunist goals and even got a bath in the ruck and mid which ■■■■■■ up defense cause it kept coming in

Now other teams have a plan to ■■■■ us over by tagging our runners from half back too

1 Like

Players seemed happy with themselves winning 2 in a row

5 Likes

Lost by 35 when we should have lost be 70

Not a good night

1 Like

We have been poor since Anzac day. Even our wins have been very ugly.

Our terrific defence has been able to paper over the cracks. Not tonight though.

If West Coast kicked straight, it really could have been 100 points or more.

Don’t let wins against Carlton and Hawthorn fool you. This truly represents where we are at.

17 Likes

One positive was laverde and begs kicked 5 between them. Our kicking for goal was better.

18 Likes

Begs and Lav played great games.

Nothing else worth commenting on.

5 Likes

Against good teams the coaching team isn’t up to it, and neither are a lot of the players

4 Likes

We just aren’t anywhere near the top sides of the comp. Simple as that.

19 Likes

A really ■■■■■■ night

Turned the garbage off. First time in a long time. Reasons

1. Commentators…
  2. Umpires
  3. ESSINGTON
14 Likes

Yep this.

WC, Collingwood, Geelong and GWS are miles ahead of us.

6 Likes

Despite losing to Sydney, the Eagles are a really good team.

Tippa kicked a goal and we lost.

Thought the first qtr was very encouraging. After that we got completely outplayed and we played poor ourselves to make it worse. It’s the manner we played that was disappointing. Looked like boys vs men.

They seem to need their backs to the wall to lift, well that’s where the team is at.

3 Likes

Totally outplayed. That second quarter was disgraceful. Might as well had witches hats out there instead. We are way off the top sides.

Meh. Boring game, predictable result.

1 Like

I’m not tearing my hair out yet… we were playing the reigning premiers on their home turf, so wasn’t expecting to win it.

Our season isn’t over yet in terms of being able to make the finals. Agree that we’re not ready to actually challenge for a flag but we need to build up some finals experience and I think we can still make it. Just need momentum against the sides around us rather than those in the top 4.

3 Likes

and like someone pointed out pre game, it was odd so many were confident of an easy win pre game, to which said poster even commented it felt like the gws game all over.

funny that.

3 Likes

agree