Ricky Henderson?

UFA. we badly need running half backs. Dempsey is finished, Hibbo gone, Dea (if we get him) is more lock/down and the fetus is only just starting solids. we are short on options and he won’t cost anything to get. thoughts?

I don’t know about this Henderson kid

Not in crows 22, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Their half backs are very solid. But the knock is his kicking isn’t it?

I don't know about this Henderson kid

Hanson, Henderson, ahh Henson - Jim… Yes, if I recall correctly; he’s a bit of a muppet.

I had a thing for Nadine Gardiner. A thing.

NO

I had a thing for Nadine Gardiner. A thing.

Similar.
Kylie was on too wasn’t she

Who?

just before you all shut it down

1. he gets a ■■■■■-load of the ball
  2. his surname starts with H which is a pre-requisite
  3. Ricky’s are always successful - Olarenshaw, Dyson, the dragon Steamboat, Nixon
  4. we have no run off our back line. watch how WB do it tonight with JJ, Biggs, Boyd, wood and not-Murphy.
UFA. we badly need running half backs. Dempsey is finished, Hibbo gone, Dea (if we get him) is more lock/down and the fetus is only just starting solids. we are short on options and he won't cost anything to get. thoughts?

could just draft the best running defender in the draft in McGrath.

Weak

Weak

A “weak” is a long time in footy

Besides anything else I just don’t think we should be targeting anyone his age.

Wait till Aceman sees this

FMD any squibbier and he’d be Marc Murphy

FMD any squibbier and he’d be Marc Murphy

He was actually very good against West Coast a couple of weeks ago!!

He is no superstar, but right now we have Gleeson as our only HBF. we might get Kelly (who’s got 1 yr left) and/or Dea who’s disposal is inferior to Henderson. Tippa can’t take anyone with aerial ability. Which team has a worse HBF line than ours? even FC and Richmond are better. hibbo leaving is a huge problem.

Never heard of him and don’t knock the fetus please.

He is no superstar, but right now we have Gleeson as our only HBF. we might get Kelly (who's got 1 yr left) and/or Dea who's disposal is inferior to Henderson. Tippa can't take anyone with aerial ability. Which team has a worse HBF line than ours? even FC and Richmond are better. hibbo leaving is a huge problem.
Hang on a second, isn't Henderson's disposal absolute rubbish?

You’re also forgetting Hurley will give drive off the HBF, plus McKenna and (in the wings) Morgan. We’re weaker than we’ve been for a while down there, but its not a basket case to be seeking out Henderson. Especially if Kelly stays.

Rather Ricky Mott*

• Because I don’t know who Henderson is.