RIP nickyd

My condolences.

Life often sucks. :frowning:

Awful news.

R.I.P Nick.

RIP NIcky. Such horrible news. I didn’t know you but you touched my life in some strange way that is Blitz.

Yesterday was a bad day - I was at a funeral for a friend’s wife who was only 38.

Cancer is a horrible horrible thing. Fark Cancer.

RIP Nicky.

Like many on here I didn’t know you but you often read your posts here. Honestly lost for words.

Cricket thread won’t be the same without win, AN or myself saying Wade should be brought in and nickyd reminding us that his (wade) dad is a ■■■■.

Very sad news. RIP nickyd

Condolences to Nickyd’s family.

I met up with a Blitzer before the ANZAC Day game 2012 for a drink.
Nick was a fairly new member at the time.
I recall him posting in the Preview thread saying that he was down for the game, and if any Blitzers were meeting up beforehand.

I regret not PMing him now, and inviting him to join us.
Funny the things you remember.

I really enjoyed reading his posts.

Fark me, just gutting. Heart goes out to the family. Lost for words really.

RIP

:’( It’s not ■■■■■■ fair…thoughts to all Nicks family and friends.
Makes you reevaluate how precious your family is.

Cricket thread won't be the same without win, AN or myself saying Wade should be brought in and nickyd reminding us that his (wade) dad is a ■■■■.

He certainly thought Tim Paine was a lot better keeper than I think he is. Sad news though.

R.I.P Nick

We had our fair share of stouches over the years, and I will miss them dearly. My heart goes out to your wife and children.

Also to the rest of the blitz family, in particular the tassie blitzers, @Reboot @Darli @Fairybread hope you guys are holding up ok.

RIP bomber…

■■■■ cancer

Deepest sympathies to Nick’s family and friends. Like most here, I did not know Nick other than through his ‘Blitz persona’, which I enjoyed.

May I humbly suggest to the mods that we consider re-naming the upcoming season’s cricket thread In Memoriam?

Fark.

So sorry to hear.

Sad News for Nickyd’s family & friends.

Thanks Reboot for letting us get involved in this, although it didn’t have a great ending for Nickyd, it shows the culture of the Blitz lots of people getting involved for a good cause, non footy related.

Being of similar age, young family and living in Tassie, where Cancer is a big killer, I guess I can relate to the cause and glad I donated hope it still helps the family.

For any Tassie Blitzers who might feel like attending, Nick’s funeral will be held at St Luke’s Anglican Church Campbell Town on Wednesday at 11.00 am. The service is to be followed by a burial at the Old Anglican Cemetery Church St Campbell Town.

*I will be the dodgy looking dude with the white ponytail.

I dreaded opening this thread when I saw “102 posts”. Rest in peace good friend. Though I only knew you online I am glad I did. Deepest condolences to the family, wishing strength to his wife and kids, and to you 'boot.

Sad to hear.
RIP. Condolences to his family and friends. Hang in there, Boot.

RIP