RIP Subiaco Oval

Dinkum? I didn’t know that.

I can understand the sun, but WTF was that horse doing drinking too many beers?

2 Likes

Oh Albert…

Whatever happens to it they must incorporate that 3 tiered stand behind the goals in whatever development.

1 Like

I’m more intrigued by how it was still licking someone while passed out??

That’s some horse, that.

1991 was hot and 1 of the worst games I had been to. We got kicked in the ■■■!
1997 Frematle belted the living daylights out of us.
I yelled some crap at Cransberg…it had no effect.
1998 was a sweet victory against Fremantle. Whooohoo!
Watched the 2005 game WCE vs Ess with 15 if my mates all the the 1 row.
Got plastered, rained on, call out for smoking, told that I swore too much, laughed at when I said I hadn’t had any for 2 whole hours, lost my voice and we lost the game but it was good fun none the less.
Was there in 2007 for the elimination final against WCE and Colliwobbles man that was some game.

And the AFL cancers claimed back to back today with a paltry 18k turning up. Sounded on radio like some Subi fans took matters into their own hands once the game was as good as done

Blow it up

Is there any Essendon supporter who hasn’t given it to Peter Cransburg at some point in his career.

I liked Peter Cransberg: that surprise midfield role in the huge 1990 game versus Collingwood at Waverley, the outta-nowhere intercept and goal at the end of the 1991 loss to West Coast at Windy Hill, having a grand total of nine disposals across his last two games but in both cases that included him kicking a goal in four point wins…

Are they selling the Subi turf or just giving it away?

Ben Cousins snuck in and tried to smoke some of it.

2 Likes