Lid Off 2024. Show the lid the door 🚪

I am lid off for the whole season, any season.
Well maybe not 2016.

6 Likes

2020 - the Year of Shiny New Toys.

There’s a lot to look forward to at the moment, with the certainty of a whole bunch of shiny new toys to play with.

Last year we only had Shiel and a fit Daniher to look forward to.
At the moment, whichever way it goes, we’re looking at:
A fit Devon, Draper, Daniher & Fantasia. Yippee!
Or
A fit Devon & Draper, plus a whole bunch of shiny high draft picks to play with. Yippee again!

Plus a shiny new coaching staff and game plan. And any new game plan is genius. At least until preseason games in five months.
So until then it’s Lid Off.

It’s not until late February you find out if your shiny new toys come with the disclaimer “Batteries may not be included “

6 Likes

I’m like most years. Lid on but a fizzy drink that’s been rolling around in the boot for a few weeks in summer. Who knows what will happen next.

I have understand if you need me to self report and delete this post it’s a bit glass half empty.

2 Likes

2020: Slogan sub-thread is going well

[quote=“RockyStarPro, post:11, topic:16979”]
and the sky then becomes the limit.
[/quote] 2020: Sky is the limit

[quote=“WindsockBoy, post:22, topic:16979”]
Yippee!
[/quote] 2020 - Yippee

[quote=“Captain_Jack, post:21, topic:16979”]
lid off for the wole season
[/quote] 2020 - lid off for the whole season

JUST FARKING WIN

4 Likes

Good

1 Like

kane cornes has notoriously been known for making predictions but royally farking them up where the complete opposite happens of what he predicted. Let us hope the same thing happens here.

1 Like

I’ll put out a sheet with a clock drawn on it and let the neighbours dog ■■■■ on it each day, and count the first turd as the bottom team this year, and the next 17 work their way to Richmond,… and that would likely be more accurate. :smirk:

2 Likes

Rip his clock off!!

2 Likes

It’s lid off time, 3 picks in the top 10, EOPL or whatever the farc its called back to back, Caracalla back, Truck in charge, Tippa and all the GOOD people back, shitstains out. JC, Jack Martin in, SPP in, let the good times roll.

2 Likes

Highly likely Daniher and or Fantasia leave but either way it could galvanise the group. A change in coaching group hopefully boosts our skills and tactics. I’ll be really interested what Heppell can do with the group. Can he go full Cotchin and play the selfless role while leading this group to get the best out of each other? Parish, McGrath and Francis must step up for us to improve. Stringer and Langford need a super preseason to help the midfield.

1 Like

-Daniher, Fantasia, Smith, mid-bodied mid, new ruck
-new head of fitness
-Caracella, Rutten taking on more coaching
Anything else on the list besides winning?

4 Likes

JD and OF went nowhere, and neither did l. Count me in.
Full lid off. The sky is the only limit.

4 Likes

So long long?

1 Like

Kane strikes me more of ‘a digital, I’m too stupid to read an analogue’ kinda guy. I’m sure he doesn’t even know the proper points of reference for that picture to be representative of anything relevant.

3 Likes

Oh and farking lid off*

*assuming we have less injuries and JD doesn’t sook it up too much.

We have only strengthened our list IMO after this trade period.

Players have been sent in for surgery and will come back stronger.

Our coaching department is stronger (although Woosha still being head coach will hamstring us).

If we can figure out a better kick out strategy of our backline instead of Hurley doing a 60 meter long bomb to the boundary line we will be hot in 2020!

FINAL WIN OR BUST CARNTS! TOP 4 HERE WE COME!

4 Likes

the use of that clock to represent what it is representing is the sh^ttest logic

2 Likes

Added 100 goals to our score for 2020 without losing a draft pick. Not bad.

7 Likes

Team are kicking a few Lee Majors at training.

image image image

1 Like