Rnd 10 Non-Essington FRANKLIN! Fest

Did anybody just hear what dunstall said? Congratulated Sydney crowd on not booing Pendlebury, unlike the events of Anzac day.

He really said that.

Complete buffoon thinking the circumstances are remotely similar.

3 Likes

■■■■ off Dunstall. You’ve got the mental capacity of an inbred swamp donkey.

In fact the inbred swamp donkey would be smarter and much more appealing to look at

was thinking exactly the same thing man. even the 50:50 ones that can go either way they just get. so annoying!

Cant wait til we boo Hawthorn…
Not sure what about… But lets find something.

Free kick Hawthorn

1 Like

Remember when we all wanted Buckley to keep resigning because we thought he was a sht coach.

New title required, Diggers

Rnd 10 Non-Essington REID! Fest

2 Likes

Sam REID kicked 6? If anything will bring @riolo back it’s that!

2 Likes

WHO IS THE DUMBEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE ?

• SPP
  • Motlop
  • Rampe
  • Other

0 voters

Where’s the option for Essendon Football Club Playing Group?

5 Likes

I usually love the Indiginous Round jumpers, but there’s a couple of shockers in the Port versus Dawks game.

One looks like a p.oo and wee version of Snakes and Ladders. Port’s looks like their normal jumper has been worn for a paintball clash.

1 Like

Nothing Hawthorn can wear will ever look good. Their IR jumper is probably the worst.

1 Like

I know they’re getting done today but Caleb Daniel is having a superb year. Great user of the ball.

Are the Kangaroos not getting into spirit the Sir D Nichols round? That looks like their regular guernsey.

Hang on. There’s a bit of a difference.

Adelaide stole all the dots this round. Golly!

3 Likes

I guess that answer to why the eagles wore their indigenous jumper last week is because they’re not wearing it this week.

1 Like

Eddie is amazing. I would love him in our forward line. That handpass was sublime.

Take the Eagles away from home and they really struggle.

Or maybe they are struggling this year. Port belted them in Perth this year and they have scraped over the line against the Suns and Melbourne over there aswell. I don’t watch much of them but there results this year would suggest they are slightly off the boil