Rnd 10 Non-Essington FRANKLIN! Fest

Yep. He blew that for sure.

When you think about it, he probably did the rest of the comp a favour. Imagine that Brisbane midfield WITH N Buckley in it?

Actually don’t. It doesn’t bear thinking about.

Sydney V the Western Bulldogs. I’ve said this before but even the gnarled old Footscray supporters near us on the day were blushing at how they were getting the rub of the green.

No they ■■■■■■■ weren’t- you Sydney Supporters wouldn’t recognise embarrassment if it bit you on the bum.
The Doggies supporters were just wincing at the naive astonishment and childlike tears on the faces of Sydney supporters who’d finally realised they don’t get ALL the free kicks ALL the time, and get to live happily ever after in fantasyland with their handsome prince, the AFL

3 Likes

Clearly weren’t there.

Ya bum.

Is it too late to enrol in a place for lvl 5?

4 Likes

What a bum.

Collingwood have a great record interstate.

Collingwood in a canter.
The main enjoyment will be from seeing the look of confusion on the umpires faces after they blow the whistle.

I detest Collingwood.

I detest Sydney. Probably more.

Level 5 bum is preferable to level 5 cheat.

What do you consider a canter? 7x goals to 1x at the first break or kicking clear to a 4x goal win with 10 minutes to go?

Winning every quarter.

2M NORWOOD PETER!!

This round - anyone else hoping that Carlton beat St Kilda?!

1 Like

That’s L5 bum talk.

1 Like

My second most hated Victorian side vs my second most hated interstate side. Just great. May they fight out a dour draw, with those lost points proving costly later in the season.

1 Like

You location hate? That’s some sophisticated hatred.

1 Like

May they smash the shitt out of each other and get season ending injuries to their top 6 players each.

Fk both these cocksmack sides.

Agree with 2/3 of that. :grin:

1 Like

Screw Sydney.
Screw Diggers.
But screw Collingwood just a little bit more.

3 Likes

Who could you possibly hate more than Sydney? I can’t think of another expansion side that has caused more grief to Essendon than Sydney. Brisbane beat them in a GF. West Coast usually get the better of them in WA but Sydney have won more games by bugger all or even after the siren to qualify for a GF no less against Essendon than all the other sides combined.