Rnd 11 Non-Essington Dale Thomas Martyr Thread

Weideman looks like he really cares about that result. He’ll learn from it.

2 Likes

His stood out but there were half a dozen other errors that just shouldn’t have happened but did.

That’s probably the second most frustrating game I have watched behind Anzac Day this year for different reasons.

2 Likes

Yep. A comedy of errors in that game. I agree one of the most painful to watch from recent seasons.

I actually watched most of Adelaide-Melbourne (odd as nowadays I very rarely watch any significant portion of non-Essendon games) and while it’s sad that 90 points is the outcome of a modern shoot-out that unashamed approach was very refreshing and there were a crapload of individual highlights because of it.

But LOL at Melbourne kicking 1.8 in the last versus 5.2, and giving up a 31 point lead…

3 Likes

Melbourne: Sad

1 Like

Not so sure he will. Gawn had a shot from around the same spot on the ground, or even closer in and he refused to learn from his past mistakes, and missed it again. What a fine role model he is turning out to be for young Weederman!

No crowd in Shanghai

Most people are in the hospitality areas drinking

I was hoping Hind might be a last minute in. At least he gets a trip to China.

Intensive therapy helped me erase memories of that last 5 mins standing behind the Paddington end goals two years ago
Had just managed to say I’d moved on until the “pole climbing Rampe” result :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Gil: It is a great success.

Wonder where the “got a bit of toe” expression comes from?

And what anyone in an International audience would make of it?

1 Like

Geary another leg break apparently.

Eagles crunching the Doggies now.

Bugger. Was hoping for a good close one to end the day.

kicked his own foot while being tackled. Poor guy can’t take a trick.

Flying home with a broken leg will be tricky. My son flew from NZ to Melbourne a week after breaking his leg and it swelled badly.

This would surely be one of lowest attendance rounds in some time you’d think

Lowest average game attendance for a 9 game round since round 22, 2016

Just for the record