Rnd 11 Non-Essington Dale Thomas Martyr Thread

I’ll tell you what - reckon teams are playing semi-decent and quick players on sidebottom now and pies are getting hurt on the rebound. Don’t think he has an accountable bone in his body.

2 Likes

Well looking forward to the umpires helping the pies reinstate the lead when Eddie has a word with them at three quarter time

Nah, he’ll get Gill to give them a call, … and then give him another kiss next time he sees him.

2 Likes

It still ■■■■■ me that this is an away game for Port when they want to play the ■■■■■■■ game over there. Absolute ■■■■■■■ joke. It should be a Port home game

4 Likes

The best part was when it was GC and Kochie complained the locals were going for the team in Chinese colours instead of port.

3 Likes

I’d swap him for Brown in an instant

Knew it was too good to be true. Screw you Dockers.

Saints may not have had the best trip over to China

Right on queue - HTB for pies

And right on queue

Lol - he didn’t actually get Reid high as he moved out of the way.

Takes out his opponents arms, NO FREE KICK then a second later gets caught high and goals from resulting free kick.

1 Like

It’s just a way for the AFL to shuffle more money to poor clubs.

1 Like

What a fkn joke that was.

Diving flopping feigning prickz should not prosper, … but they do.

He actually missed him completely watching the replay

Yep, … brushed a rib maybe. The flog should be fined and rubbed out for a week for a Soccer douche act like that.

Fk that infuriates me.

Another free kick in front of goal for Collingwood.

DRINK

1 Like

Pays a free kick to Collingwood for a high tackle that umpires refused to give to Tippa.

Soft free to the CLEN snorter

1 Like

He actually got him high with his chest after the pies player threw his head back. Is that really a free kick for high?