Rnd 11 Non-Essington Dale Thomas Martyr Thread

Lol - Pies against dockers every year at the MCG. Can pencil 4 points for the pies but not this year.

Listen to the bleeding heart Clenbuterol supporters talk about that goal that was touched off the boot. ■■■■ up ■■■■■. Still far too much time left in the game for that to be the determining factor. Eat ■■■■!!

7 Likes

Dead coach bounce has flowed through to the VFL as well. North had one win for the season and they’re beating Richmond who were undefeated

2 Likes

Pies are fkn CHEATS who got half there goals from dubious free kicks, hope they choke on it.

9 Likes

Just remind them of the head high free that was 2 feet away from head contact that led to a Goal, … then tell them to go stick their head up a dead bears @rse.

4 Likes

Surely Collingwood fans weren’t booing Walters, a champion, were they? Shame on them.

8 Likes

Lol you can almost taste the tears from the box!

That was ■■■■■■■ great. Eat all of the dicks Collingwood.

3 Likes

Wait for the comparison this week:

-Eddie will go tropo re the touched goal
-we went radio silence re Rampe climbing the goal post.

3 Likes

Nothing like a Collingwood loss to cheer everybody up on Blitz - isn’t that right @Heffsgirl?

8 Likes

Yes and no. It saddens me that an interstate side and one as garbage as Freo can go to the MCG and do something we can’t

5 Likes

Everything about Essendon saddens me.

But Eddie’s mob losing at least provides something. (although odds are that if we come good-ish we’ll miss the finals or face an away final due to this result…)

1 Like

I find north beating the tigers last night more depressing but i get where you are coming from

Coniglio got 192 AF points. I really hope Hawks dont get him.

He’s a West Aussie, Fremantle will move everything for him if he’s available.

Sam RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREID!

He’ll re-sign with GWS.

Parker…

Aliir. Gets another go.

What will Dane do today?