Rnd 18 Non Essendon games

Depends who you ask.

I think it is

Such ■■■■ Teflon. Dee’s ■■■■■■■ suck.

1 Like

Good cover? Dinkum?

Would Bernie Vince at least want to feign disappointment?

3 Likes

Hell of a capitulation

1 Like

Wow. They were done.

Look at the chewy work out from Scott. I hate that prick.

1 Like

Long term I think so in terms of leveling the field. Short term, it’s ■■■■. We could have been equal with them.

Ok, so probably won’t know what was the better outcome until last round

2 Likes

Basically we want whoever’s gunna definitely be in to win every game, and the sides who are fighting for 6th-7th and down to lose every game.

(I have no idea with either of these sides but I think Cats will finish higher than Melb)

1 Like

Whatever. We made our bed.

Fck off geelong

5 Likes

Well, Geelong won because they kicked straight 16-4 to 14-14.
That’s where we fail so often - in front of goal.

lol only the Dees can choke that badly.

they were missing their two best defenders but still…CHOKE

1 Like

Need GWS and Hawks to lose.

Only if Carlton wern’t so crap

Yeah…I thought something similar…you could see the hurt in the other Melbourne players and all Vince seemed interested in was having a chat with his old mate.

I don’t think that would endear him to his team mates or the coaching staff.

To be honest, I think GWS will do enough to make it, so i’d prefer them to win every game. Port could do it tough if they lose again tomorrow

I had a multi on Crows and Cats to win and forgot completely until 5 minutes after the game.

1 Like

And Dangerfield basically spells out whats wrong with the game.

“There’s a lot more to rule changes than just one game, we need to ensure the aestetic of the game is protected to protect major stakeholders who have a lot invested”

All about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

4 Likes

Surperb result for us.

Geelong play: Brisbane (home), Richmond, Hawthorn, Fremantle (home), Gold Coast (home)
Melbourne play: Adelaide (away), Gold Coast, Sydney, West Coast (away), GWS

So form that I’d tip 4 wins for Geelong (with Hawthorn a 50/50).
I’d tip 1 win for Melbourne with them obviously having chances in their other games but it being tough.

Geelong are making it unless they get upset a fair bit by lower teams. Melbourne need to win a lot of tough games from here to make it.

3 Likes

And now over to footy central with Sam McLure:

download

6 Likes