Rnd 18 Non Essendon games

Why is it stkilda and Richmond?

I get Richmond but Stkilda?

Ffs afl. Make Friday footy good again.

As this run of woeful Friday night matchups seems to continue I wish Geelong were playing at home simply to be able to play the ‘Catman’s on the tele again!’ drinking game.

Pannell again, he is making the game unwatchable

This already unwatchable game is even less palatable with Pannell being Pannell.

Love how Richmond can just drop the ball, pick it up again, drop it again, whatever. Really makes for a good contest. Fk me.

Next week

1 Like

They’ve got the winning formula but jeez it tastes awful. Such an ugly game of rugby.

This game is over already…

:sleeping:

Last time I’ve seen a dominant team like the Tigers was Essendon 2000

This team is ■■■■■■

Gonna struggle putting up with yet another Richmond circle jerk in the commentary box for much longer. Boycotting another crap Friday fixture seems like the right thing to do.

Brisbane 2001-2002… (yes they won in 2003 but weren’t as dominant)

Geelong 2007…

St Kilda 2009… (didn’t win the flag but were dominant for large portions of the season)

Collingwood 2010…

Hawthorn 2013 and 2014 (for much of these seasons)

Not falling for that.

2 Likes

stop making fixtures based on if you think perennially ■■■■ melbourne sides will be good later on in the season.

Richmond are skillful and tough just like Essendon was in 2000 i mean

Watch some more 2000 mate.
We were methodical!

I agree we were dominant

Hardwick and Carracella are the backone of Richmond

This happens every year but this year it’s been worse than I can ever remember. So many unwatchable games. They need to do something about it. I hope this year will be the tipping point.

wtf look at all these highlights for st kilda, btw they’re down by 32 in the first ■■■■■■■ quarter.

I guess you must have missed the lions, cats and hawks

1 Like

they lost last week?

hand

off

it

thnx.