Rnd 2 Non-Essington Games

Hewett drops a sitter right in front of goal.

Yep. Not surprised

you can’t throw a guy to the ground, have a free paid against you then put the ball on the ground. wake up to yourself.

Swans: we’re cooked.

1 Like

You/He used to be able to.

I can’t enjoy this until after our game tomorrow!

Sydney are utterly fkd and its fantastic

3 Likes

COOKED
O
O
K
E
D

2 Likes

Frankly I don’t enjoy it. It’s gonna be a sad end to one of the great careers. One of the greatest forwards of the modern era is gonna waste and wither on the vine in a side that’s sliding down the ladder… and the worst part is they’re sliding because of him.

1 Like

What’s that, lost 7 or their last 9 at home? Maybe worse actually.

1 Like

They’ll still beat us - both In score and free kicks for

God it will suck when we lose to this Sydney side at the SCG this year. They are bog average.

Probably we will lose in the pouring rain and we will lose one of our best players to a season ending injury.

1 Like

Sliding because of him? They’re still competitive because of him.

Nah I reckon we will beat them our pace would be too much and they struggle score.

Sydney need to move the ball faster than they currently do. Opposition is finding it easy to gum up their forwards.

We all reckon lots of things before Essendon games.

It’s a strange dichotomy. He’s the only thing that keeps them remotely competitive and yet if they didn’t cook their entire TPP and game plan to get get him they’d probably be better for it.

2 Likes

Flat? Da fck are you on about, Digs? I own a 4BR house here. It’s all about the house, baby. House…House…:wink:

1 Like

Didn’t you post foot players in a rental?

I honestly have no idea what this post means? Foot fetishes aren’t my thing. Will leave that with @Heather_Mills :grin:

The Bomber lads did drop by the nudist colony last year, but they didn’t linger.

1 Like