Rnd 2 Non-Essington Games

Best young list in the game

Can we poach Brisbane’s list manager?

When you watch other teams kids, it makes you realise 100% that we should be playing guys like Clarke, Ridley, Redman, Begley, LAV all the time when possible

6 Likes

But what if instead we waited two or three years to start playing them, and then another three years deciding whether or not they’re any good? By which point they’ll be a 24-25 year old guy who’s not actually good but not terrible and he’s only played 50 games so there’s probably some improvement left, and so we can play them in front of the new kids. Wouldn’t that be cool?

2 Likes

Lol hawks getting massacred by the umps. Eat a ■■■■ you pelicans

Somone run this Ump out a Tape measure could they??

Fkn hell.

1 Like

Considering the balls (or lack there of) on our coaching staff they won’t drop any of the older players who deserve it because they dont want to hurt feelings. I think they will drop parish or guelfi whilst keeping baggers, zaka and myers another crack because…reasons. Wheres clarko when you need him he literally did not give a ■■■■ who you were and did what was best for the team. Wheres that.

I literally saw hurley get dropped by someone half his size yesterday too. Our players are soft. Maybe now that the media is absolutely ■■■■■■■■ on them (and rightfully so) they will listen. Because when they were sucking them off in preseason they ate it all up by the looks of it.

■■■■ me i was so keen for this season too.

That Roughead v Caleb Daniel marking contest is worth watching a replay of. Hanging off him like a kindergartener.

Our game aside, this has been a pretty good and enjoyable to watch Round of Footy this week.

1 Like

Free kick Hawthorn back in vogue…

Might have spoke too soon here, … C’mon Doggies!!

Beveridge will explode at the new Runner rules. And maybe at his players.

Daniel isolated twice in the goal square on key position type players.

CMON DOGS!!!

2 Likes

AND I COME ALIIIIIIIIVEEEE

1 Like

Level eat a bag of farking dicks

COME ON WOOF WOOF BURY THEM

Dogs now a goal down with 5 mins left.

Come on doggies!

Clarkson needs to get the runners out there.

LEVEL