Rnd 23 2019

GET A BIG DOG UP YA

7 Likes

Let’s go for consecutive Fri nights against the Pies. Blockbuster crowds and @Heffsgirl to go ballistic as we break Magpie hearts twice in a row!

3 Likes

EDIT: start time switched from 2pm to 11:40am so it can be broadcast on 7.

But where will you find time for wrestling and boomeranging and sarah michelle gellaring

1 Like

6 Likes

So it’s a friday night blockbuster to decide who wears black shorts the following week?

I reckon if it was heading that way potentially both sides will be resting a few… reminds me that year we played Richmond twice in a row, they won the first and then we belted em by 10 goals the next week

Week off after the minor round now

Will we wear red if we play Pies in a final as the away team?

The Friday night game has the potential to now cause some great angst as we could quiite possibly not know if we’re in the finals and it could therefore be a “must win”. If we were playing on the Sunday, and results went our way in earlier games, we could be spared all the anxiety. Hopefully we can win our next two and I can relax.

No, we never do

If we lose to the dogs, i reckon we hold a few back from freo, take the loss there and then throw everything at Collingwood

Can’t argue with a live, blockbuster being on Friday night.

What i don’t get is Richmond-Brisbane (the only other match with 2 finals teams) not being the Saturday night FTA game. That will probably decide who gets a home final.

1 Like