Rnd 4 Non-Essington Games

I’ve never known.

A) Why anyone would choose those colours,… Nor B) Why they didn’t change them the first chance they got.

That’s before I even see whatever you’re talking about.

Umpires have no idea, the AFL has turned an already difficult to adjudicate game into an impossible one; yesterday was perfect example penalised Redman for a hard but legal tackle then let the Hipwood sling tackle go in the very next play.

It’s sad when this current guernsey is a huge improvement on their previous ones

1 Like

The 9m rule doesn’t appear to apply to hawthorn

Paddy Dow is an absolute ■■■■ truck. Couldn’t hit the side of a barn with a handful of wheat from 10m away…

Cripps on the other hand…

Setterfield will probably get done but he was already low and unbalanced then landed a tackle and brought down the guy in the direction and momentum he was going. Not so much a sling action as just trying to bring a player to ground but with the arms pinned.

Seemed more unfortunate than malicious.

The point of Hawthorn’s jumper is: number a) for umpires to more easily identify who to give free kicks to and number b) make a few extra dollars.

2 Likes

O[quote=“smooth, post:565, topic:15515, full:true”]
Paddy Dow is an absolute ■■■■ truck. Couldn’t hit the side of a barn with a handful of wheat from 10m away…
[/quote]
But in fairness to him wouldn’t a handful of wheat just disperse in the air when he throws it at the barn …??

Watching GC vs Carltank and I honestly believe that both of these teams should be relegated to the VFL

1 Like

Number A & Number B you say?

Learn something new everyday on here, … .

5 Likes

Paddy Dud. Misses a soda from 25m.

AFL needs a tv umpire - then they would call everything we see.

Yes, except they would look at the action with impartial eyes, and this may be a crucial difference between the way they see a game and the way we see it.

How good is St Kilda’s trophy cabinet.

1 Like

Footy fans: “Only 2 games out of 9 scheduled for a lazy Sunday, you can’t get much sillier than that!”

AFL: “Hold my beer”. (Put’s them on at the same fkn time)

1 Like

C’mon Gold Coast. You gotta do better than that.

Gold Coast you farking pelicans.

Painful to watch but if it means FCFC lose then maybe worth it ?

SUNS!