Robbo vs Demetriou ding ! ding !

Anderson doesn’t work for the AFL , at least not officially lol, but they did ‘use’ him to run issues through the media earlier on (loss of points, booted out of the finals). I remember the articles: ‘former AFL official Adrian Anderson says … blah, blah, blah’.

Get him Robbo.

Why doesnt he just release it and show the world what the ■■■■ is like?

Surely there is at least one person out there better equipped to run the AFL than the despot currently in the job. One person, that's all we need.

C'mon commissioners, time to go a-head-huntin'.

Get him Robbo.

Why doesnt he just release it and show the world what the ***** is like?

Thats what I dont get.  IF IF IF it was real, and IF Robbo was after the absolute gun story of a lifetime as any journalist would be, it would have been front page ages ago.

Get him Robbo.

Thats what I dont get.  IF IF IF it was real, and IF Robbo was after the absolute gun story of a lifetime as any journalist would be, it would have been front page ages ago.

Because Robbo wants to keep his AFL accreditation.

Shows how corrupt and conflicted the media is with regard to the AFL. This story has been around for ages but nobody seems to want to give it the air time it warrants.

Hope Vlad's chickens come home to roost.

P.S. what HM said

Get him Robbo.

Exactly.  

So I can't see how this is anything.

The weirdest thing in this story is that Adrian Anderson was 'investigating'. Sometimes the forest is very well hidden by the trees.

I assume the AFL is paying for this using our fine money

Adrian Anderson would have called in a lot of favors for this one.

Absolutely nothing will come of this.

Nothing ever does.

Nothing ever does.

Hmmmmm, maybe not this specific issue but I hope that an accumulation of issues will ensure that his contract is not renewed when it's up.

Get him Robbo.

Thats what I dont get. IF IF IF it was real, and IF Robbo was after the absolute gun story of a lifetime as any journalist would be, it would have been front page ages ago.
As his superiors have heard it though they could simply designate another non sports writer to run with it.
The only real issue that would prevent it is if Robbo didn't advise him it was being recorded.

Nothing ever does.

Hmmmmm, maybe not this specific issue but I hope that an accumulation of issues will ensure that his contract is not renewed when it's up.
LOL
The number of controversies on Andy D's watch are too many to count. We're well past critical mass.

Nothing ever does.

LOL
The number of controversies on Andy D's watch are too many to count. We're well past critical mass.

Yep.

They (the commision) like the way he does his job. He will only leave when he chooses to go.

As long as the networks pay top dollar for broadcast rights he could show up to work nude and still keep his job. All about $$$. Integrity’s a maguffin.

Geez, Andy, it's only two years in jail. Just man up and get it over and done with.

Sometimes when you come back to this place you wonder why you suddenly have a stack of likes up in that top left corner. But this time I knew it was going to be this post :D

I have no sympathy for the HScum, they threw us under the bus as much as they could.  Even today can be used as an example: biggest story is Watters sacking, what does the HS also place on the front page of their website?

Stephen Dank's offsider to speak to ASADA

A PHARMACIST who worked closely with Essendon's former sports scientist Stephen Dank is to co-operate with anti-doping investigators.
Maybe if they had just left that one hiding away in their sports section it would have been okay but to place it on the front page shows once again that the AFL & the media work in unison to ruin the image of Essendon rather than any other club.  Saints prvoide the biggest story and the next day an article about Essendon comes out.

Screw the HS and screw Robbo.

The weirdest thing in this story is that Adrian Anderson was 'investigating'. Sometimes the forest is very well hidden by the trees.

The other thing I'm amazed but not surprised by is that the "investigation" is about finding out who heard the conversation, not why Andy was so desperate to shut Robbo up, or why he thinks its ok to threaten someone after complaining about threats he received earlier in the year.
Rotten to the core!

Karma is going to get Vlad.

Maybe not in a timely manner, and maybe not when we want it to, but it’s coming for you Andrew. The fall will be as majestic as it will be hilarious.

Nothing ever does.

LOL
Yep.
They (the commision) like the way he does his job. He will only leave when he chooses to go.

Sometimes it's nice being a naive optimist.

Much maligned Mark Robinson