Robert Walls finished!

Written at the end of his article on Freo in the Age…

FOOTNOTE: After 16 years writing for The Age, this will be my last column. To all the fans I have annoyed, upset, humoured or pleased, I say thank you. It’s been fun. We are indeed fortunate to have the greatest game in the world…

Hip hip hooray!! He is and always will be a tool.

He's France's problem now

Moron! Laters!

Walls will be back.

Isn't it a one or two sojourn.

Walls will be back.
Isn't it a one or two sojourn.

Maybe. Someone will have to replace him and you can't just sack them from the top journo job after 12 months can you?.... Oh wait..

Le Tool

I think the fact that it took until 1.26am, (I'm assuming it was printed yesterday), for this to be posted speaks volumes about the man.. bon jovi walls!

And announced next week, Robert Walls to take over as interim coach of the Essendon Football Club.

ne laissez pas la porte vous frappez à la sortie !

for the mods ( do not let the door hit you on the way out )

bout time we had some good news this season lol

I like his articles and will miss them. Even though he once played for Carlton he grew up to be an intelligent commentator on the game. I don’t recall him sticking the boots in during our troubles this year either. Credit where it’s due IMO.

wsphu.

and throw him off a bridge.

I like his articles and will miss them. Even though he once played for Carlton he grew up to be an intelligent commentator on the game. I don't recall him sticking the boots in during our troubles this year either. Credit where it's due IMO.

Quoted for making me do a little bit of sick in my mouth.

will be missed, who is going to pump up carlton's tires so we can let them down now?

Think Walls is a great special comments man. Makes sense and never mixes his words. I’ll miss his insights. Good luck to him as well. Big deal moving countries this stage of his life. Thanks for the memories Rob

But liked all those articles he wrote pumping up Carlton against Essendon and then we would come out and win. That worked like clockwork everytime!

BFEAAK

I like his articles and will miss them. Even though he once played for Carlton he grew up to be an intelligent commentator on the game. I don't recall him sticking the boots in during our troubles this year either. Credit where it's due IMO.

He was a dirty sniper ever since his schoolboy footy days. Over-rated as a player, over-rated as a coach, over-rated as a journo/commentator and definitely over-rated as a human being.
I feel very sorry for the French, and hope that they do not get too ■■■■■■ off with us.
Just to let you know, I do not like this turd.

If we asked him ever so nicely, do you think he'd take Caro with him?

This was on the cards at the end of last season.

His last piece of work will be in the SEN commentary box tomorrow.

I suppose after having served the game since 1967, he probably needs a break from it, so can't really blame him.

He's been pretty good value over the last couple of years. Really loosened up and has been quite funny. I wish him well.