Rolling Stones Pre Sale

Sold out in seconds.

Screw you Ticketek.

And your 'ticket processing fee' is a farking joke too. When the class action comes, and it will, rest assured I'm not going to miss out on tickets for that show. ■■■■■■.

Too old…

How much were pre-sale tix going for?

Gudinski's rubbing his hands together.

Sh*t seats $200+

The 'Tongue' lounge around $580.00.

last time they were in Perth (1995) front row tickets were $95.

Sh*t seats $200+

The 'Tongue' lounge around $580.00.

last time they were in Perth (1995) front row tickets were $95.

Nek minute - All on Gumtree & Feebay for highly inflated prices. Got to hate scalpers

i have tickets to see them at hanging rock.

cost 153.

to go with my 3x NIN & QOTSA tickets, meredith tickets & soundwave tickets.

I tried for Hanging Rock and missed out on General Admission. The cheapest available were about $500!

I saw M Jagger at the infamous Perth Dome inauguration show in '88.

Had never seen grown women lose their mind quite like it before. Or since.

I suspect that a fair percentage of that audience will not be attending this 2014 show because they're now dead.

Saw them in Perth in '95. Box ticked. Unless you're in the first 30 rows you may as well watch them on DVD and save your hard earned. 

Still have to go.

Do you get a refund if one of them dies?

How would you know?

Saw them at Kooyong in 1973, it was about 38 degrees. The stage was set to resemble a swimming pool, in memory of Brian Jones death. Mick Taylor was the new boy on the block and the set featured a lot of material from their new album, Let It Bleed. Missed them in Bangkok about 8 - 9 years ago, when the plane carrying theur equipment broke down in India. 

The worlds oldest cover band

Got two sh*tty seats but seats none the less.

What's the bet they put on a second show?

Saw them at Kooyong in 1973, it was about 38 degrees. The stage was set to resemble a swimming pool, in memory of Brian Jones death. Mick Taylor was the new boy on the block and the set featured a lot of material from their new album, Let It Bleed. Missed them in Bangkok about 8 - 9 years ago, when the plane carrying theur equipment broke down in India.

I was at that Kooyong concert. They made us sit in the sun for hours before the show started, because they'd been waiting for It to cool down, which it never did. Nobody really cared. When they finally came on, everything had been beautifully prepared for them, all the guitars tuned, and they simply picked up their stuff and launched straight into Brown Sugar. Sensational. I remember a girl got thrown out for taking off her top, despite Mick Jagger asking the police to leave her alone, she wasn't doing any harm. Best rock show I've been to.

I was at that Kooyong concert. They made us sit in the sun for hours before the show started, because they'd been waiting for It to cool down, which it never did. Nobody really cared. When they finally came on, everything had been beautifully prepared for them, all the guitars tuned, and they simply picked up their stuff and launched straight into Brown Sugar. Sensational. I remember a girl got thrown out for taking off her top, despite Mick Jagger asking the police to leave her alone, she wasn't doing any harm. Best rock show I've been to.

Must have been a few of us future Blitzers there that day.

I also saw Zepellin there, and thought that was a better gig.

How would you know?

jaggers light bee flickers every now and then.

it is impossible for keef to die.

How would you know?

jaggers light bee flickers every now and then.

it is impossible for keef to die.

Keef has been dead for years, but he is so full of drugs, they have preserved his body, even though it continues to decay.