Roos

Anyone else here think that the last 6 months have not imo painted Paul Roos in a great light...

I used to think the guy was a legend (humble, thoughtful etc) now I reckon he reads too much of his own press...wanker

Melbourne can have him.

1 Like

Screw the Roos.

Anyone else here think that the last 6 months have not imo painted Paul Roos in a great light...

I used to think the guy was a legend (humble, thoughtful etc) now I reckon he reads too much of his own press...wanker

Melbourne can have him.

I'm curious how a club on life support can afford him.

Melbourne can have him.

Staggered payments from the EFC?

Melbourne can have him.

Easy.

Step 1: Fine Essendon $2m

Step 2: Forward to Melbourne

Step 3: Forward to Paul Roos

Melbourne can have him.

You're kidding right? From AFL handouts.

And where did they get the money...?

They recently came into a guaranteed 2 Million.

Do the Afl offer 36 months interest free - seems to be all the rage? 

The last six months only? He’s ■■■■■■ me off ever since he started commentating.

Don't want that self-aggrandising jerk anywhere near our club.

Who? Oh, you mean Roosy?

The last six months only? He's ■■■■■■ me off ever since he started commentating.

he has been ticking me off ever since the end of his tenure at the swans. Because of his style of play- There was about 3 years of some of the most dour football you have ever seen. It was worth it for them as they won a flag, but damn it was boring footy.

He has made the last few months all about him. Writing an article about Melbourne and if he wants to coach, spare me!

Can you aggrandise anyone else?

Who? Oh, you mean Roosy?

Roosy is a flog.  Massively.

Can you aggrandise anyone else?

Actually, yes you can!

There was talk he was a lock for the Brisbane job, until someone pointed out that Brisbane is about 1,000km from Sydney

Joey Kennedy

The last six months only? He's ■■■■■■ me off ever since he started commentating.

he has been ticking me off ever since the end of his tenure at the swans. Because of his style of play- There was about 3 years of some of the most dour football you have ever seen. It was worth it for them as they won a flag, but damn it was boring footy.

He has made the last few months all about him. Writing an article about Melbourne and if he wants to coach, spare me!

Loved Roos' style at Sydney.

Mrs diggers and I were lucky enough to be at the 2006 GF and it scintillating let me tell you. Contest after contest. Not an inch of space to be found anywhere on the MCG.

Compare that to the run around the back for the cheap handball, kick 30m across field to an unopposed team mate, rinse, repeat and try and tell me again the Sydney style was rooted.

And credit to West Coast that day because they beat them at it.

The only other person Roos can aggrandise is Sam Reid.

Sam Reid

Who? Oh, you mean Roosy?

Roosy is a flog.  Massively.

Someone should tell Roosy that if he comes to Essendon next year, he'd be able to call Goodwin Goodsy.