Roos

Joey Kennedy

Judes.

Jetts.

Melbourne deserve him. 

Melbourne deserve ■■■■!

They deserve nothing, they’ve earnt substantially less than nothing, and through terrible decisions turned that into an even bigger hole, and now we’re forking out (again) to get them out of it.

Not even worth trying to be competent.

Screw up, cheat, get caught - more please, sir.

Demons have an atrocious list, old Roosy/Messiah is it in for the coin.

They essentially are asking Roos to turn s#@t into gold. That list will take at least 3 years and a load of delisting/trading to make it into some resemblance of a formidable side.

how much longer can the afl look after it?

Will Roos be Malthouse II or Pagan III?

Obscene that a club in quasi AFL administration will have the highest paid coach in the league. In fact, it's actually beyond obscene. The idea of equalisation payments from the AFL to the poorer clubs was so they could actually pay close to the salary cap and keep their players' remuneration in line with the wealthier clubs, but now the AFL seems determined to further push its case for communism by funding the football departments of the poorer clubs as well. It's particularly offensive in the case of Melbourne as their cash hole is largely of their own doing (sacking and paying out Schwab & Neeld, and tanking which has led to membership/crowd/sponsorship declines and placed further pressure on finances).

I wish Roos, and that club, no luck at all.

What a ■■■■■■■ flog. First he say not interested at all, now he says he is about 50% interested. Keeping the whole Melbourne footy club hanging while this ■■■■■■■■ sorts out if he wants to do it or not. What a dead set flog

What a ******* flog. First he say not interested at all, now he says he is about 50% interested. Keeping the whole Melbourne footy club hanging while this ■■■■■■■■ sorts out if he wants to do it or not. What a dead set flog

Yep, an egotistical maniac. Just like Vlad.

Does anyone really believe he’s changing his mind at all?

Seems pretty stage managed for mine. If he’d said he wanted it day 1, Neeld would’ve got him with a chair from the top turnbuckle before tagging out for the St Kilda dwarf.

What a ******* flog. First he say not interested at all, now he says he is about 50% interested. Keeping the whole Melbourne footy club hanging while this ■■■■■■■■ sorts out if he wants to do it or not. What a dead set flog

Probably waiting for a better offer to come up, but it never did.

The biggest thing I see is that he will take up a massive part of MFC budget. Will only leave enough gelt for also rans as assistants and special coaches, or have to be taken out of other areas of the football department. Jackson will keep tight screws on the cash anyway. Apart from the fact that Longmire and Lyon were such a major part of his success , from his broadcast commentary not that impressed with his football thinking, very shallow. Give him 3 years and only that long not to embarass Vlad.

His first press conference for Melbourne he's guaranteed to be talking up Sydney and their chances for next year. 

Does anyone really believe he's changing his mind at all?
Seems pretty stage managed for mine. If he'd said he wanted it day 1, Neeld would've got him with a chair from the top turnbuckle before tagging out for the St Kilda dwarf.

But, but, but... Hirdy said he wasn't going to coach Essendon and then he did. He lied and is an embarrassment to humanity. Etc. 

Essendon captain takes AOD… 2 million dollar fine and lose our coach.

Melbourne captain takes AOD… 2 million dollar handout and get given Paul Roos to coach them.

All this fluff about what a great coach Roos WAS.

What about the record of the bloke who replaced him?

All this fluff about what a great coach Roos WAS.

What about the record of the bloke who replaced him?

All that crap makes me laugh. They have been fiddling with rules for years trying to undo the damage that guy did to the game with his tactics at Sydney. A legend on his own network. And then, like any virulent disease, it spread.

Will Roos be Malthouse II or Pagan III?

SheedyII?

Looks like they will be getting a priority pick as well.

Surely the other clubs must step in and say "NO"

Just merge this mob with Bulldogs and North. Call them West Melbourne Kangaroos and be done with them.

I still want to know, no I demand to know when the AFL and the commission are going to investigate Melbourne for their part in the supplements scandal. Any talk of priority picks is completely absurd until they clear up what happened there in realtion to their association with Dank and his involvment and what they were given or what they tried to achieve by taking probably the same supplements we did