Round 1 2017 Non Essendon Games

Lack of a sponsor on the back looks weird too.

Who would want to sponsor Melbourne

Melbourne looking very good. Looking forward to them screwing it up before it’s over.

Not enjoying this at all.

Melbourne might have reached a critical mass of top 10 picks where they stop being ■■■■ by sheer statistical inevitability.

2 Likes

Gees…

LOL @ Ryder swearing in his post-game interview. Fucken unbelievable to be back apparently. Hah!

Gold Coast back to 2 points with Wright shooting…and missing.

11 minutes to go.

Not even putting on a north game can ruin my mood.

Also nice crowd you tin rattling peasant of a football club.

2 Likes

Weagles up by a few goals in the 2nd

I can’t work out whether North are better than I expect or West Coast are worse.

I also can’t decide who I would prefer to win. I hate both clubs, although I probably hate North slightly more, but West Coast has Sam Mitchell now.

Pathetic home crowd for North’s first game of the season. Be lucky to have 15,000.

Maybe the AFL can discount the seats behind the goals at low patronage games like these to encourage neutrals to attend. Looks like there is no one there on tv. Or better still, play future N Melbourne games in a telephone booth. They should be able to at least half fill one of those.

As good an idea as any. They couldn’t pull a crowd when they were doing well. Their attendance numbers will look pretty ugly when they fall back down the ladder.

telephone booths are probably the only thing now that are harder to find than north supporters

3 Likes

Did Adele damage the seats at Etihad so that they could not be used?

5 Likes

Lol North

Reckon the giants are going to put them to the sword here

Zac Williams is a friggin gun.

This is a decent contest, although the Giants look capable of just blowing it apart at any stage.

1 Like

Taranto

Overrated