Round 1 2017 Non Essendon Games

Nah, Danger finishes it.

I’ll be ok with it, if they start doing it for low level players too.

E.G. Guthrie watch

I turned on but didn’t see it. What’s Danger Watch?

Should be Vickery Watch with a laugh track.

13 Likes

Gogglebox for Vickery Watch

For some reason, they decided to have a camera just follow Dangerfield. But, instead of using the usual small screen overlay in the bottom left corner, they made that screen almost twice it’s usual size, meaning you couldn’t really see the actual footy happening behind it.

1 Like

Yep. Don’t care if people like him, his overexposure is nauseating.

2 Likes

Was there a ‘Fyfe’ watch?

Walla Watch plz

2 Likes

Nice fight…I mean push and shove.

How about Zaka Watch

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9006277/cyril-pooped-himself.gif

1 Like

After one round, GWS leading the race for wooden spoon.

Waite kicked 1-7?

Classic

1 Like

One behind was an out the back running into the open goal square

And Kennedy kicked 7.1

That there was the difference between the two sides.

Jake Carlisle just copped a massive critique from Terry Wallace on SEN.

Seems in his first game for his new club, Jake was trailing his opponent to the ball in 4-5 instances, which Wallace interpreted as Jake not really trying hard enough.

Sounds familiar, Surely StKilda could not have ended up with the 2015 version of Jake Carlisles attitude ?

Yep, heard that. It was music to my ears

Don’t get why people are so anti-Carlisle. At least he insisted we get fairly compensated for his departure, unlike Crameri and Ryder.

7 Likes

I think I red he was on Hogan and he’s just not the matchup for him.

Not much talk of the late games yesterday. Of all the teams at the weekend, I’d say Freo have the most concerns. To me, they are playing an outdated game style, and their still don’t look like being able to kick a score. Begs the question as to whether the game has gone past Ross Lyon. His teams have never been overly prolific offensively, so that’s no surprise, however their defence is starting to let big scores in. Big alarm bells for me…

1 Like