Round 1 2017 Non Essendon Games

Hanging onto guys like Zac Dawson and Nick Suban seems a bit deluded.

Ross ought to just face up to it and announce “yes, Zac does have a photo of me and a goat, but to be fair, the goat was female and quite attractive. Let’s just forget about it now.”

2 Likes

I wonder what Jake’s critique of St Kilda is.

2 Likes

Too many school girls

Sure that does count for something, and I get it that he thought the club was ***** and wanted to leave and thats where his attitude came from, but to now be at a new club playing his first game and not putting in 100% ( allegedly) simply amazes me tbh

Me too, but I don’t take any pleasure in him not doing well. Also, in his defence, I’m pretty sure he said publicly before round 1 that it was going to take him a few weeks to get up to full speed.

Fark him. Hope he loses all form and gets dropped to the VFL and then within a few years is playing country footy

1 Like

That club is ■■■■■■.

Round 1 is always rooted for tipping.

1 Like

We ended up receiving Zac Merrett for Crameri essentially. Whilst he is a decent player, can you imagine if we didn’t end up with zerrett? No thanks

I fully expect Cloke will be decent value for the Dogs, given they’re paying him bugger all. He just has to drag a big defender out of 50, present across half forward & down the line, and kick more goals than Campbell/Redpath/Roughead would in his spot (not hard). Their main goalscoring will still come from Stringer, Dickson, Crameri & the mids going forward but he gives them some structure.

Ignore what he did last year, Buckley gunna Buckley.

1 Like

This. Afl writers put Reid in their team of the week for his ‘job’ on Cloke but Cloke was far from a focal point

“This club’s farked too…but by a schoolgirl”?

1 Like