Round 1 2017 Non Essendon Games

Grimes is the secret biggest ducker in the league.

1 Like

Gotta feel sorry for players like cripps. won’t get much support from their plethora of #1 picks. then get spuds like rowe and armfield turning your clearances over.

Lol … that was Rances 1st possie for the game.

And that young Rioli, … wish list bound.

Tonight’s tv has the biggest loser on one channel, and a show about weightloss on another. Boom-tish.

I’ll see myself out.

10 Likes

■■■■ Carlton are putrid I will be disappointed if we don’t smash these flogs by 50+ in rd 3.

Shaun Grigg is going to play 250 games of league footy.

Yeah, but they’re all going to be for Carlton or richmond, so i’m pretty sure it doesn’t count.

7 Likes

Why do they insist of having these to teams start the season off. ■■■■■■ terrible game. Carlton are in for a long, long year. Neither team has heard of a defense.

Quick ball movement knights game plans seem to be the in thing this season. Defenders are going to be put under a lot of pressure.

90% of the list is tripe, board spilled, horrible season last year, coach clueless, supporters angry, hey, let’s change the jumper to a brighter yellow!

Knights was SOOOOOO ahead of his time…

1 Like

Is Weitering forward?

Why?

Same reason we’re playing Hooker forward.

That’s scary lol

But, he was only 15 behind their leading goalkicker…

Kade Simpson has gone one year too long.

This is two very average teams.

Great crowd, sh-t game

Marchbank looked good first half. For my supercoach team.

Okay but I wonder how many goals down they need to be before wondering if their 10-year defender might be more helpful in defence.

Kerridge would have offered more than that squib Thomas

1 Like