Round 1 2017 Non Essendon Games

So much this!

1 Like

Well, Carlton have surpassed their average 2016 score of 71 by a couple of kicks.

Absolutely stoked for em.

Now for the best part of Carlton losing. Talking Carlton’s match review thread

1 Like

Dusty would look much better if that sash was red…

1 Like

Yeah… I’ve noticed that too.

Those intercept marks tho.

1 Like

Who did we end up getting again when disco read out Silvani in the draft? Kid is going to be an absolute gun.

1 Like

Mitch Brown

1 Like

Mitch Brown

1 Like

Pretty stoked to have Dusty as captain in my SuperCoach team

1 Like

Thanks, I do like Brown but certainly would not have minded if fark Carlton didnt match the bid.

Still a no for me.

Droopy with highlights? Now that’s an idea!

Yeah, nah.
Seems to have some footy smarts but don’t think he will be anything more than just a average player

2 Likes

I just want to congratulate Richmond on winning the 2017 AFL Premiership.

14 Likes

Have to agree. Has some good vision at times but seems too slow both in foot speed and disposal

2 Likes

Would need to add some strength aswell, gets brushed off quite easily and struggles body on body

1 Like

Yep.

It showed that Weitering is gonna be a ■■■■■■ dangerous forward, I’m not surprised they are playing him there. It also highlighted that Rance isn’t actually as good in a one-on-one marking contest as the universe would have you believe.

But man… Carlton are farkin rubbish. They’ve needed to delist Simon White for about 4 years, but there keeps being 10 sh*tter blokes than him every year and he keeps surviving.

2 Likes

Weitering started back on Martin, he literally got cleaned up and hurt his hip and wasn’t able to be mobile so they moved him forward.

I love Donuts. No way is he in the ballpark of being a Donut. He’s not even a donuts (arse)hole.

Ah ok, I missed the start so didn’t realise that.

They did play him forward a bit pre season, I just figured he started there.

They should keep him there… Or, to be more parochial, they shouldn’t.