Round 1 2017 Non Essendon Games

It seems every year Bitchmond get to be on top of the ladder for a day or so and every year the supporters and commentators get ahead of themselves for a week or so. They don’t seem to learn.

3 Likes

How did Caddy get 76 SC points… Champion Data is on steroids…

Kicked a couple of goals. He is a scania though

It’s only his second year.
The kid looks a very good player to me.

I like a good laugh at Richmond as much as the next man, but geez that was some kind of game from Martin. Have to see how it goes against better opposition.

Still managed to get himself seventy eight mentions in commentary, so he’s leading that stat.

He’s still the best looking worst player ever I reckon.

2 Likes

He’s a player and seems to have all the right attributes to be a leading AFL player in a couple of years

Yeap and even when Rance was not getting the ball early, the commentators switched to “awww stats aren’t everything you know & it’s what he does without/off the ball that makes him elite”…cough"bullshit"cough, made me want to throw up.

Pretty sure he started forward and hurt his hip when Rance took him out off the ball. Was in the first couple of minutes

1 Like
  1. Did Rance get beaten? Who by? Badly?
  2. Is Silvagni still just running around, wearing long sleeves and being a Silvagni and not doing much?

Rance did get beaten in a few one on one by young Weitering, Rance had a pretty quiet night. The commentators still raved on about how good he is though. Not that he is a bad player, but he is most certainly over rated. The dirty prick smashed Weitering off the ball early in the game too. Weitering showed a fair bit up fwd actually.

I thought young Silvagni played very well, and will be a very good player.

But with all this said I must add the most important part to this post
“Fark Carlton”

2 Likes

He wants to be Francis

I don’t know what the Rance love quotient was with the 7 com’s, … but the ABC blokes hardly mentioned him, and when they did, it was hardly in glowing terms in the main.

1 Like

A lot of ferals around the city as I was leaving

Crammers with his first season proper touch.

Welcome back to the game Stewie.:thumbsup:

3 Likes

I’m at the Pies game with my husband. Dogs supporters hanging ■■■■ on the Pies supporters. Pretty entertaining.

2 Likes

Cloke kicks a goal from 50. FMD the Pies supporters were so ■■■■■■. I can’t stop laughing.

5 Likes

Chance the Dogs get better this year? :astonished:

Bizarre train of thought. The coach didn’t want him. Horrible to be hoping Cloke kicks a bag. I feel dirty.

In a weird weird way, I hope he has a good couple of years at the doggies (but not against us of course). May be had so much pressure put on him with the “Cloke” name at Collingwood??