Round 1 2017 Non Essendon Games

stringers set shots is worse than joe.

Wasn’t that a mark to Moore?

spoil for mine.

Win or lose, the ferals will be up & about and thinking they’re a show this year, … fk it all.

Just have to hope they get trounched in the next week or 2 …

reckon collingwood would be in front if howe could hit a target.

Well they play Richmond so…

Haha…Gill game was the year before though I think

Wouldn’t read too much into that game. Bulldogs were pretty average tonight.

No, at least not around the contest. The speed of their handball in tight is off the charts. We have the speed to get out the back but we can’t swarm the ball and close space like they can. Dalhause is so quick over a couple of steps, ditto libba and a few others. Jobe and hepp on the ball against them will be a recipe for disaster. Can you imagine putting in Myers as well. Heck

1 Like

Never misses a chance for a dig…

Oh dear, … not the best timing from Alan Hird by the sounds of it, …:astonished:

I don’t think he is all that but I don’t mind Myers as a player. I just don’t like the balance of the midfield when he and jobe and hepp are in it

2 Likes

super big bodied midfields went out of vogue when the rotation cap came in.

I sat in my bombers Guernsey at the game and actively cheered for the dogs. It was fantastic to see all the pie fans walk out like the pieces of ■■■■■ they are

5 Likes

inb4 wob doesn’t survive this pilgrimage.

2 Likes

In my book, 90% of the first touch was a punch by the Bulldogs player. Maybe if it was about 50%, it gets paid a mark.

Melbourne’s clash jumper is a trainwreck.

Why would you make it one colour on the front and one on the back? Looks like three teams out there.

That’s exactly what I thought.