Round 1 2018 Non Essendon games - Offical Chicken Nuggets Thread

I actually want GEEL to win.

MELB just have a bunch of players who seem so arrogant considering they have achieved nothing.

1 Like

But, on the other hand

6 Likes

Dees winning a better result

IMG_6762

Did you know Blicavs is tall and athletic

5 Likes

I reckon he’s so athletic he could probably compete in an athletics event. Long distance running or steeplechase or something.

2 Likes

abletts still a gun

parFITT

Been some impressive teamwork by Geelong. The goal from Cam Guthrie was a ripper.

Jake Lever has been cut apart by everyone he’s played on. I reckon he’s had about 5 goals kicked on him.

When does Jake Lever play his first game for Melbourne?

Didn’t MELB give up two first rounders for him?

They acted like they were putting the cherry on top of the cake…but I don’t think the cake nor the cherry are good enough.

But he didn’t mean to do it. He cant have its Selwood such a role model for the kids.

Took his eyes completely of the ball and deliberate dangerous tunneling. Should be reported.
The free kicks Geelong got at the start of that quarter where baffling. No wonder Melbourne look flat. Geelong seem to have a different set of rules to any other side. AFL’s darling club. did I mention. Fark I hate Geelong.

1 Like

Just wait until Floggerfield comes back.

3 Likes

I should self ban myself from watching Geelong play. Everytime I do I just end up angry lol.

2 Likes

Chris Scott has the effect

1 Like

Remember when Geelong were supposed to fall off a cliff?
That was about 8 years ago.
They haven’t reached their cliff yet.

Scotty’s out here doing my material.

Screw Geelong.

3 Likes

I’ll JOEDAN finger twirl for a week if Geelong miss the 8

2 Likes

Duck under that you kent

6 Likes

Great tackle. Dees player grabbed his shrugging arm.

I’d love for the Melbourne fans to get back in their hole.