Round 1 2018 Non Essendon games - Offical Chicken Nuggets Thread

Lol

At first I was “shut the hell up, ya inbred hyphenated wankers”… later, I decided I was sick of Geelong’s dream team (two players) and I was annoyed that kicking the ball out of someone’s hands in the goal square wasn’t “kicking in danger”. Only cost them the game in the end, too. Suffer, all.

From having it on in the background… LOL at both teams with zero defence and totally cooked at the end. And still being the lowest-scoring game of the round* that was not played under water.

*so far

almost like they are trying to even it up from the previous quarter. things the make you go hmmmm

That inflatable eagle that west coast are running out of sure is something. Not something good, but definitely something.

it helps when you get 4 possessions per possession. handball get it back handball get it back again, now Ill kick it, no wait hand ball and get it back one more time, ok now I better kick it.

3 Likes

New stadium looks dope

Note to self: Get to Optus Stadium

Not so good that I’d want to go to WA, but very good.

Perth is a magnificent place.

What is all the hype about Melbourne though. They where very very average, there decision making going fwd was woeful. Oliver is a gun but the rest where pretty average.

Yep Perth is a great city

Looks like a grey concrete jungle.

Where the fk is the color

2 Likes

Essendon win, Collingwood lose and there’s already pressure on Bucks, Melbourne lose a game in a heartbreaking way. Gosh it’s been a good round 1.

8 Likes

BOOOOOOOOOO

GO EAGLES GO SGIO

1 Like

MESSAGES ON HOLD
MESSAGES ON HOLD
MESSAGES ON HOLD

1 Like

The crowd seems set quite a bit back from the pitch.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And really high up from ground level.

Yeah fair call actually. Spotless is the worst for that. Almost Waverly bad