Round 1 2018 Non Essendon games - Offical Chicken Nuggets Thread

They have enough customers to be able to sell that many? We really need to do better as a nation, that’s a frightening statistic. Seriously, how can that many people eat that ■■■■.

1 Like

because they’re ■■■■■■■ great

I’ll need to take your word for it. :yum:

Don’t take his word. Go get stoned and eat 24 nuggets. I can’t have been wrong about everything in my late teens.

I was wrong about micro waved chicken rolls from 7/11 in the whee hours of the morning though, oh so wrong.

4 Likes

That would probably be the only way I could feasibly enjoy that much processed rubbish - the ‘catch’ would be that I’d be too paranoid to leave the house, would need to get them delivered.

1 Like

Bit of FIFA 99 on the N64 is good for the paranoia, just don’t wake mum with barracking.

1 Like

Sometimes I wish I could revisit my youth, but you make it sound so unappealing! :grinning:

1 Like

I reckon it’s more. If they’re selling 24 for $10 that’s more like 1.2 million nugs, presumable a lot more of we are talking 500k at cost

No farking way!!!

This, plus a bacon & cheese hamburger, jam donut, coffee & a smoke at 4:00am hit the spot after a big night out.

Good times.

Sure, if you like a healthy dose of food poisoning as the chaser…

no like 200,000 nuggets.

tbh idk, im just reading ■■■■ on twitter i cbf working out how much 20tonnes of nuggets are in nominal values

Are they selling 24 for $10 ATM or have I got my wires crossed

yeah probably. watch the footy tonight to find out.