Round 1 2019 Non Essendon Games

Read this morning that he’d been hit with a couple infringements already last night for riotous behaviour and public intoxication or some such thing. Yet to see anything confirming as such from Vicpol, admittedly yet to look.

from video and story online - No security guards appear during the video.

1 solitary police officer emerges at the end of the video.

Anyone that has been to a Richmond game, knows their supporters are thugs that try to verballly and physically intimidate opposition supporters.

1 Like

Unknown

9 Likes

Reports this morning that old mate last night is gonna escape with a $320 fine because the victim doesn’t want to take it any further…

Presumably the AFL can take it further and ban them.

$320 is a bit weak. Probably what he spent on the bag he sniffed before the game. Hope it includes a lifetime ban?

Yes or the club you’d imagine.

As I’ve said on here a number of times… I’ve stopped going to Essendon vs Richmond matches.
As there has been a number of times over the years, I’ve been leaving the ground quietly, and had a group of Richmond thugs try to fight me.

I’ve only ever had that once from another club, and that was against Collingwood supporters.

I had a bombers member working for me for quite some time and I reckon he punched on with other Essendon supporters at a game more than once.
A hot head.

2 Likes

Every single club.

I’ve seen fights against fans of pretty well every Victorian club, save for Geelong. Many of them during the 2013-2016 years when it was the royal rumble practically every game at the G, the worst of which the 2014 elim final against Norf.

I find the interstate fans are generally enjoying their weekend in an actual metropolis too much to want to engage in that sort of garbage. The Fifo blokes from the outpost are usually a whole barrel of laughs on an afternoon at Etihad.

2 Likes

What are the Adelaide supporters at Adelaide oval like?
Contemplating going across for the Essendon match in July.
Are there no go places to sit?

I’ve never been. Few mates have and they say the hill is the place to be if you don’t mind standing but of course there’ll be plenty of locals in there as well that might get a bit willing. Only ever heard it being good natured though.

1 Like

While most clubs have some cheek or just have a number of smart arses, Richmond goes too far… they try to physically intimidate the opposition Supporters as a collective supporter group.

You can feel it when your at the game.

2 Likes

TIGER ARMY!!

1 Like

And whilst, get involved.

Simples in “The world according to Clarko”. One soldier goes out, another soldier comes in.

1 Like

EFA

From the Age… Its not just limited to Redneck supporters.

The Walker brothers, the sons of Tim Walker, QC, and grandsons of pre-eminent scientist and 2000 Australian of the Year recipient Sir Gustav Nossal, and Mr Fitt are accused of punching and kicking two men in Wellington Parade in East Melbourne, not far from the MCG, on September 7 last year, after Richmond beat Hawthorn in a qualifying final.
Graphic video footage recorded by a bystander shows a man in a Richmond beanie repeatedly punch and stomp on a man lying on the road, while two other men can be seen assaulting another man behind.

Kinda looking forward the clinic that Grundy is going to serve to whatever cardboard cut out of a ruckman Geelong are rolling out tonight. They’ve got enough home ground advantage down at handbag park to probably still make finals, but it’s gonna be particularly enjoyable watching them get torched on the wide open spaces of the MCG time and again this season.

1 Like