Round 1 2019 Non Essendon Games

Howe-ler

1 Like

Collingwood greatest midfield ever huh?

We know that Mark of the year nominations are more important to Jeremy Howe than wins.

6 Likes

Have to say that Stanley played one hell of a last quarter. Got right on top of Grundy

2 Likes

Collingwood need a tall forward. Cox not enough. I had cats as a team fighting for a place in the eight with us. Hopefully this four points won’t hurt us. Only round 1 but I’m worried already

1 Like

lingy looks like he wants to skin the person hes interviewing and wear the flesh

4 Likes

I would too if i looked like Lingy

4 Likes

knighta

1 Like

GEEEEEEELONG

Tom Atkins mullet looks handy. Sensible but tuff.

Who’s got 2 thumbs and tipped the Cats? :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Wayne Carey banging on about how great the 6-6-6 is when Parfitt scored in the last like a goal like that has never been scored before in the history of footy…has he not seen the Crows and Josh Jenkins?!

1 Like

Wait till we play…

The first two games of the season have been tough watching - The skills have been deplorable which could be because there are only 2 JLT games - Nothing beats match practice against other teams.

1 Like

Good contest, and an even better result, even though l tipped the Pies in the FLR. Darcy Moore looked fairly accomplished in defence, while Kelly was very elusive for the Cats. The game did look less congested than games last season. Neither team looked like they had worked out yet, the best way to exploit the new kick in rule. Lots of butter fingers on display, but the game was a cracker with the lead changing some 8 times, and 5 draws.

From AFL.com.au, talking about collingwood

"Tellingly, the new approach came against a midfield hyped in some quarters in the off-season as the greatest collection of talent ever. "

Bhahahahahahahahahahaha and I thought our players were overhyped

I was called mad at work when I tipped against the pies

1 Like

We are only two games into the season.

No team has scored 100.

Umpiring has incited a Richmond fan to riot and taken a car from Howe.

Rule changes have not made much of a difference so far.

1 Like

Two games in, both Collingwood and Carlton have lost.

Absolutely wonderful.

21 Likes

You mean a possible nomination for an award, which the prize is a 12 month car lease.

It’s a f*cking Mickey Mouse award

Yeah that was a cracking 2nd half, I slightly favored the cats as they were underdogs and playing the pies, but usually I just don’t get too engaged with non-efc games.
Both sides were a bit rusty but I’d love for us to play at that level of intensity.

1 Like