Round 1 2020 Non Essendon Games

This is always the worst game of the year because they both can’t lose!

1 Like

May i recommend an airfryer and home fried nuggs… Works a treat.

Get your own damn material

5 Likes

Anyone: ■■■■■■■ hell Bruce McAvaney needs to retire, he’s seriously atrocious, he’s now going on about…

BSD: Look, it’s simple, I’ll repeat it once more. First you hit the mute button on your tv. There’s this app which allows you to listen to ABC commentary without the 8 second delay…

9 Likes

Can i still use:

images

4 Likes

Podgey Hodgey

1 Like

Lazarrrrnge

1 Like

bow

Need more ellipsis.

1 Like

Need more ellipsis followed by other punctuation…, :thinking:

:thinking:

, :vulcan_salute:

Im smashing nuggs and beers tonight.

Zero ■■■■■ its Richmond and FC. Football is well bloody distraction.

1 Like

The LIZARD!

I’ll Lizard you in a minute

1 Like

He’s the prototype of the post COVID-19 era player. Shoulders are optional.

Compare the two full foward lines. OH BABY. Carlton gonna get smashed!

Are FC gonna do their usual kick the first three unanswered goals of the game and look electric in the opening 5-10 minutes of the season? Their meathead fans (at home) probably getting all up n about for a bit, leading at quarter time. Possibly even audaciously holding onto a narrow lead at half time before being completely overrun the way Richmond do. FC completely outclassed by 63 points. I’d love to see their fans visibly digesting it yet if we hear a commentator already bringing out the “questions will be asked during the week at [insert whatever sponsors name it is now] Park”, as a dejected group walk off and a coach beginning to look as if he’s out of ideas, it will be worth all their meatheads not being there.

LOOK AT THE TIGER ARMY RICHO! THEY’VE GONE NUTS! TIGER ARMY! TIGER ARMY!

2 Likes

That’s a tarp to make port Adelaide proud

6 Likes

I predict footy is gonna be a bit borin to watch. The G will look weird that empty. I mean about as weird as North vs Brisbane on a sunday arvo I guess… For every match.