Round 1 - Essendon v Hawthorn

Stewart won’t make much of an impact, but will probably play to provide ruck support so Daniher can remain forward for most of the game.

3 Likes

not happy jan with the lack of STEW LOVE

Who is jan?

this bloke?

6 Likes

Also is a good leading fwd so will drag defenders away and prevent double teaming of other kpf’s.

Can hurt the opposition with goal kicking also if they try to sag off him to go to JD/Hooker.

Main benefit is JD won’t have to ruck so can just spend whole time doing damage across half forward.

1 Like

Rick and Morty is the best.

3 Likes

My ex wife.

1 Like

And with Frawley and Gibson most probably playing on Joe and Hooker, he can take Stratton away from going third man up at 1 on 1’s, something they tend to do, particularly Gibson.

1 Like

Yes, Stewart has to play for the reasons you have outlined. Although I wouldn’t be against rucking JD if he is having trouble getting into the game. We need a fresh mobile ruckman in the center at all times, and not run smack into the ground or else we will get smashed.

Stewart also deserves his game. He has been pretty good in the pracy matches and JLT.

3 Likes

Stewart must be a lock.

Anyone who can’t see that he will quickly become JD-lite needs to reconsider.

I have spare tickets if anyone wants them for face value, 4 adults 1 child, ponsford stand level 2 row B, message me

1 Like

@JuzzyB was just talking about this…

1 Like

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/uploads/default/original/2X/d/de50e4c13210128f0a5435c61afd445cf55da540.jpg

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/uploads/default/original/2X/d/de50e4c13210128f0a5435c61afd445cf55da540.jpg

fixed

2 Likes

Not happy, Jan!

1 Like

I want Green to give the double-barreled shotgun after he slots his fifth from the pocket.

5 Likes

I want a Tippa jumper kiss after he strolls through the F50 into a vacant goal square and bangs through his 6th, late in the last, at the Hawthorn cheer squad end to ice the game.

Not asking much.

4 Likes

Tell the Queen this Corgi is ours

3 Likes

We will lead by 40 points then lose. But everyone will talk about how brave we were!

3 Likes