They don’t play the same position mate

2 Likes

parish aint a midfielder mate.

2 Likes

Too many small mids at the club.
Too many of ths are better than Darcy.

utility midfielders for essendon are the all-rounders for cricket australia

1 Like

A good example of how these kind of stats mean little. And that goes for all mids clearance stats. If it’s not accurate for Myers, it obviously isn’t accurate for anyone.

The anti Myers pro Parish camp just dont get it. They are not competing for the same role in the team. One is a “rover” the other is a “ruck rover”

2 Likes

Week One Selection Drama: Darcy Parish will never play another game. Potentially he will never leave his home again. Stay tuned for Sunday when he’s in as a late change - and next week’s episode, when he’s dropped again. Back to you @barnz

1 Like

whats champion data telling you?

I don’t care. Whilst Bags is in our team we will not be winning a premiership, Parish however is a different story…and Parish could play a small forward role and will get better, his only 21 !
Bags will not get better at this late stage of his career period

Just for future use as a template.

5 Likes

I was on the phone to them earlier. They suggested I leave it to match comittee to select the team.

4 Likes

go hang out with your mate ‘ARE YOU A COACH? WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW?’

He’s been hopeless forward so far in his career. If he could play as a forward he would be getting picked.

This. Woosha is not going to play mids full time as inside mids. They have to be versatile.Guelfi edges him for this reason. Imo

1 Like

I think Ambrose is crap and offers nothing as a tall (NOT) defender. We needed a tall defender to complement our defense. BZT should have played.

Would have loved to see Parish and Lav being picked instead of Bags and Guelfi as well.

The stupid is strong in this thread.

Persistently strong.

23 Likes

Thank christ you’re not picking the team

4 Likes

Good troll mate :joy:

Da fuq is Sydney Showgrounds stadium? Is it the Blacktown one?