Round 1 vs Freo

Round 1 is so far away, and with no idea who is fit / in form, but one can’t help but already think what will happen. Bring on pre-season training.

AHHHAHAAHHA

That’ll be my reaction after we get done by 8 points after leading by 18 at three quarter time.

2 Likes

We’re only a game and percentage off top spot!

2 Likes

i raise you

but but it’s only the JLT series …

Nah… Freo will be bedding down a new coaching panel and their game plan will be in transition, with players totally confused about their roles. We will beat them no problems.

Wait…

3 Likes

internets tell me that some of the non-finalist sides have started pre-season for their 1-4 year players.

We can’t be too far away. Next week??

Guessing it will be in about two weeks given we technically made the finals

everyone most likely, but maybe 1-4 year players next week

Given our supposedly ageing list and failed draft strategies that would be a very small group wouldn’t it?

that’s what happens when you’re dysfunctional…

I wouldn’t go that far - I haven’t seen our two new Irish players try to understand “structures” yet.

But I figure it’s half ground footy, with Mozzie Gown & Snelling vs Zerk Ridley & Guelfi, with Draper McQuillan & McBride playing on limited minutes.

I know it’s a long way away but assuming no injuries we can’t belt freo at home by more than 5 goals (Imagine our fit forward line - daniher, orazio, tipa, stringer, tipa etc)

then we are screwed. i won’t even bother watching rest of the season
club is cooked

1 Like

Rich and compelling.

Already ignored.

New record.

I am curious what the 22 in your username stands for

Has to be mozzie.

Surely there isn’t another 21 club is cooked usernames.

2 Likes

We have been cooked for a long time…so maybe?

Can’t take these blokes lightly they will want to impress the new coach Longmuir was responsible for the Pies defense which helped them get to a GF. Pies defensive game was almost as good as Richmonds,Freo won’t be easy beats.

Cooked for 22 years, only two more years of sleep

1 Like

One might even go so far as to say dysfunctional.

1 Like