Freo vs Bin Chickens
Giants vs WC
Klan vs Port

1 Like

Oh look Friday night Richmond.

How different

4 Likes

Hope lions belt them

GWS v WCE is an interesting one. Eagles have a bit of “Eagles at home, Budgies away” about them. GWS have been reasonably impressive in recent times and probably should’ve beaten the Tigers last week. Tonight I’d expect Brisbane to account for Richmond is routine fashion…

Brisbane will do Richmond by about 10 goals tonight

4 Likes

WCE have Hurn and Ryan back so they have enough to do GWS over there. McGovern is out but that just means Oscar Allen will go into defense and he is more then capable. They have incredible talls in their side

I may well be providing LIVE LIVE LIVE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRANKLIN! updates from Optus Stadium Satdy night.

It will be some treat for for you geeks.

2 Likes

Hope Brisbane ■■■■■■■ smash them.

2 Likes

LOOK AT THE TIGER ARMY AT THE GABBA RICHO ITS NORMALLY LIONS HERE DARCE BUT NOW ITS TIGERS AND ITS YELLOW AND BLACK JB OH BOY LOOK HOW LOUD THE ARMY IS

4 Likes

Me too. Between Riewoldt’s sooking, Lynch’s grubbiness, Cotchin appearing in ads, and Martin getting away with face-high fendoffs, it’s really easy to dislike them.

2 Likes

Will watch this tonight…hoping there is a groin left behind near the point post full time

17 points Brisbane

Daniwho 2.4

Lynch 4.3

Will be just a big shootout of the two big forwards not

This is a shootout

Go to hell Brisbane, makes me vomit but Richmond better absolutely dismantle you and end you.

1 Like

lol ■■■■ you Channel 7, we fixed Daniher and then he legged it.

2 Likes

We also mentally fried him as well as Raz. Nothing like Saad the snake.

Joedan is a nicely dedicated player now. Full of life, great spirit & has some real flair about his game. While I believe giving his mo a disappearing act would project Joedan into the higher echelon of AFL players, he still a Scumbag!

Theres only so much Brisbane ■■■■ sucking I can deal with tonight haha

1 Like

Get ready for the tiger ****sucking. You could almost call it the ****suckers match.

hope Richmond absolutely belt them while grimes scrags the snake all day

1 Like

I can deal with Richmond ■■■■ sucking, they’ve got the receipts to back it up.
Brisbane is a ■■■■ stain of a club.

2 Likes