Round 10 2022 Lance FFFFFFFFRANKLIN! + some other non-Essendon Games

Hey steady on, I’m gonna be at this game. Me & 7 x mates are flying down to Melbourne from NSW this weekend. I dug out my old EFC members T shirt “I barrack for Essendon & anyone that is playing Carlton” but considering our relative positions maybe not a good idea

Oh yeah we also have to endure our game on Saturday night

1 Like

Thankyou, in retrospect I was misremembering it as this one:

1 Like

I loved his cameos on The Young Ones.

Haven’t heard from him for ages. He’s not dead, is he?

1 Like

According to the interwebs, still alive and kicking at 69 years of age.

Niiiiiiiiice.

1 Like

I loved him back in the day too, including those cameos. These days he’s toned it right down. Very laid back and circumspect, writes the odd book and makes podcasts. Here’s one of those although not sure you can download BBC from over there …

2 Likes

Bret Thooooooooooooorton

Mariooooo Booooortoooloootooooo

Edit - The above is not an endorsement. I will not be barracking for FC. Not today, not ever.

I’ll be barracking for Gavine, Broadbent & Williamson.
Hope they have a blinder, with a season high tally of “dissent - 50 metres” decisions, plenty of “incorrect disposal” calls, particularly against a certain Franklin, “ducked into it” calls against Papley, to be balanced by allowing Rampe to climb the goal post again, & deny FarkCarlton a last minute win.
Leading to fan riots & full cells at Russell St overnight

All of the above is good for football

Bloos started the game attacking hard

Parker’s got a real “i used to party hard” jaw swing about him as he lines up for the set shot

2 Likes

My favourite Sayle. I even have this on a 7" single wit a picture sleeve.

1 Like

Swans have now settled, as Logan McDonald leads into a hole, marks and goals from 30m, slight angle.

Bloos started with hard attacking and kicked two behinds. Sydney then slowed the game down with uncontested possies and picking the Bloos game apart.

2 Likes

Smash them Swans

1 Like

Cripps goals from close in.

That Carlton fan will be shown by channel 7 every time they kick a goal

Silvagni rucking again.

Docherty in space, with a good snap, but hits the post, deserved better.

PPPPPPPPPPPPPARKER!

Carlton should be well in front by now.

Fark.