Round 10 2024 Non Essendon Games

have heard so many positive things about him as a person from his young days, sounds like a good guy but not a spokesman :smile:

1 Like

GC fans look fake to me

What’s even better is that the cats fell apart 1 week after beating Fark Carlton… lol, great timing cats

3 Likes

So if we don’t stuff it up we end the round 2nd on the ladder?

6 Likes

Llyod Johnston great story :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Lol. Geelong fans complaining about another team’s home ground advantage.

4 Likes

That’ll be Steak Knives Bowes to you, Sonny Jim…

4 Likes

Yeah the same Suns side that only 2 weeks ago couldn’t close the gap on a mob with zero players on the bench for most of the night :rofl:

5 Likes

Suns won’t play finals but they are having a real crack which is great to see

I see them around 10th this season but look out 2025 they will be there abouts

“heck me”?

20221023_225006

2 Likes

It’s amazing what one big loss does for your percentage and your defensive stats. After last night, Geelong have now conceded 99 more points than us, albeit having played one extra game. Should we take care of business as expected, defend well against North, we will have conceded less points this season than the Cats! :flushed:

1 Like

264 points combined in a single game. I can’t wait for someone to come out during the week and tell us how evil and wicked high scoring footy is

2 Likes

That was the most bruise free footy game I have ever seen. Glorified pre season game

3 Likes

High Scoring footy is fine
Bruise free footy play with zero pressure is not

The modern AFL coach and player wouldnt agree, See what Sam Docherty said after the Cats game a few weeks ago.

Just saying that if FC win tonight and we don’t Essington it up we’ll be half a game from top of the ladder.

2 Likes

This is too good to be true…

264 points in a game is the opposite of that bullshit RoSs LyOn fOoTbAlL, and I’m here for it.

3 Likes

ANNOUNCE 90’S FOOTY SCORE

1 Like

BRING BACK WOODEN BENCHES IN STANDS

actually don’t, I got multiple splinters from them when I was a kid.

2 Likes