Round 10 Essendon v Williamstown @ Windy Hill, 12pm Saturday 24 June 2017

I trust our club ones personally, they take a great deal of care with them and provide them to our coaching group at every quarter break, I’ve always found them pretty accurate.

2 Likes

Aaaaaand now we know who chopped the neck of the umpire and put him out of the game…

Alex Morgan – Essendon

AFL Victoria’s Match Review Panel charged player Morgan for making careless contact with an umpire in the third quarter of the VFL Round 10 match, Essendon vs Williamstown on Saturday 24th June, 2017 at Windy Hill.

Due to this being player Morgan’s first low level offence, AFL Victoria’s Match Review Panel has offered a $300 fine (AFL Listed Player) and a reprimand, with the option of accepting an early guilty plea of a reprimand.

2 Likes

Mutch would have played more game time. I saw Darse sit and extra rotation or two on the bench.

Saw a dude with Richmond shorts on at the game. First instinct was to give him a Liverpool Kiss, I decided to suss him out as he had an iPad and was taking pics.

I sat behind him and and he was a scout so I got paparazzi on his ■■■■.

11 Likes

I think he likes Begbie

1 Like

2 Likes

Guy clearly doesn’t watch any of our AFL or VFL games, or read this game thread: I even explicitly told him Begley was a forward who was intermittently playing “the Raz role” at bounces.

Also, Boyse says fark you and your “medium skinny” tag, given he kicked five goals in a losing team against you just four weeks ago.

1 Like

Nice photo from club site:

2 Likes

For @Stallion someone shouts big boi at about 40s in.

1 Like

We play Richmond (again, I know) on Saturday at Windy Hill so no doubt some kind of opposition analyst

Thanks for the crop. Was on a crowded tram and couldn’t be arsed.

1 Like

13: The VFL’s top two teams for contested possessions clashed in Round 10, with Essendon emerging victorious over Williamstown by 15 points. The Bombers lost the contested possession count by three but won 13 more clearances than the Seagulls, led by David Myers (a round-high 12 clearances) and Darcy Parish (six).

Myers was also equal fourth for handballs.

Ridley was third for marks for the round (behind Mason Cox and Matthew Scharenberg).

Leuenberger was 7th for hit-outs.

Caveat: VFL stats!

Myers 12 clearances is massive. Rockliff averages 8.

Except Rockliffe would get 47 in the VFL

Myers played well and is getting closer but won’t play AFL this week if there are no injuries. Needs to find more form. Not AFL quality just yet.

Darse on the other hand comes straight in.